9-11 self inflicted?

123 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
grufty jim
grufty jim
1978 posts

Re: 9-11 self inflicted?
Apr 23, 2006, 19:42
No I haven't. I would've thought that was implied by the fact that I dismissed him as a credible source of information over a decade ago.

A search on amazon.co.uk provides 21 books by David Icke. Almost all of them costing more than a tenner. Why on earth would I spend over 200 quid on the books of someone I find unconvincing and vaguely ludicrous? Are you suggesting I read every book written by every alleged crackpot on the off-chance that one of them contains something important? I'd spend my whole life reading unreadable books.

What a frustrating existence.

The events of 9-11 were planned and executed by a small group of militant Islamic terrorists. The reasons behind the attack are complicated, but US foreign policy over the past 60 years certainly played a greater or lesser role (depending on who you talk to).

So arguably, there is a very specific and limited sense in which the United States bears some burden of responsibility for what occurred.

But that's about as far as the evidence will allow you to go on this. And unless I'm given a very very good reason, I will ignore claims of conspiracy that come from people who have spent 15 years making a living off conspiracy theorists.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index