9-11 self inflicted?

123 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
grufty jim
grufty jim
1978 posts

Re: 9-11 self inflicted?
Apr 23, 2006, 12:44
Looking back at your messages, I get the feeling that you ARE being serious... that you're a proper Icke-head. So on that assumption...

How do you know I haven't read it? You're assuming I'm completely unfamiliar with David Icke's work and philosophy simply because I dismiss it. That's a pretty fundamentalist attitude.

The fact is, back in the late-80s / early-90s when Icke was just starting to warm to his theme, I examined what he was saying. And I find his general approach completely unsatisfactory. He bases a significant amount of what he says on "revealed knowledge" (i.e. stuff that cannot be independently verified). Having escaped one religious doctrime (Catholicism) which stakes a claim on Universal Truth, I have no interest in becoming embroiled with a low-budget version.

If Icke could genuinely prove his allegations about (e.g.) September 11th 2001, then why is he charging 16 quid a pop for people to read them. Believe me, if I had that information and a functioning website, there's no way I wouldn't publish it as far and wide as possible... try to get as many people to read it as possible; not try to earn cash from it.

Sorry dude, I gave Icke the time of day 15 years ago. He had nothing to say to me then. He has done precisely nothing to change that view in the intervening years.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index