This topic is locked

Pages: 17 – [ Previous | 13 4 5 6 7 8 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Leonard
Leonard
359 posts

Re: In praise of the obvious
Aug 25, 2005, 10:10
Nah.. he gets it from Icke and anyone of the million odd conspiracy sites and books available and trys to stitch every badly researched paranoid and delusional tract into a consistent and rational whole. Which, unfortunately, due to a complete lack of analytical skills, he isn't doing too well.

I only hope by his comment that teenagers are more open to his ideas doesnt indicate that he's building himself a 'family' to go out into the desert and play with. Helter Skelter anyone ? ;)
morfe
morfe
2992 posts

Aug 25, 2005, 11:39
"teenagers are more open to his ideas"

ARGHYA!
morfe
morfe
2992 posts

teenage schemes
Aug 25, 2005, 11:55
What I mean is, how spooky it is to actually hear someone saying that teenagers are 'open' to to their ideas. I know that teenagers are impressionable, and so do cynical and very rich mobile phone/record/magazine companies. And then someone comes along and tells them that they are actually being manipulated by lizards, not their own inbuilt curiosity and desires, cynical marketeers, sexuality, inteeligence etc.

Has to be Lizards. Because the man told you.
nigelswift
8112 posts

Aug 25, 2005, 12:08
"Nah.. he gets it from Icke and anyone of the million odd conspiracy sites and books available and trys to stitch every badly researched paranoid and delusional tract into a consistent and rational whole."

I KNOW that's the case. Because he's been pointing people on TMA to Ike and similar links for ages saying the answer is there. His bluff has been called - about explaining the maths or giving a Google Scholar reference - so he's retreated behind the "I've had a magical message" and "it's all in my poetry" smokescreen. Sorry Mike, but they seem to have trussed you up over here rather better than was managed on TMA. Obviously a smarter lot than megalithomaniacs!
Is it time to tell them they're all closed minded and pathetic, like you did to us?
Wiggy
1696 posts

Aug 25, 2005, 12:57
Did I mention it can get rough over here?
nigelswift
8112 posts

Aug 25, 2005, 13:32
Did I mention it can get rough over here?
I think you might have.. ;)

The thing is, tolerance of Herpetophobism (!) tends to be in reverse proportion to exposure over time.
How d'you express that mathematically?

T(H) = 1/Et ??
Wiggy
1696 posts

Aug 25, 2005, 13:43
Heh.
Just looked it up. ;o)
Vybik Jon
Vybik Jon
7717 posts

Re: Six Great E. Nygmas
Aug 25, 2005, 14:06
Frank Gorshin

Jim Carrey

Er...
Rolling Ronnie
Rolling Ronnie
1468 posts

Aug 25, 2005, 14:12
Your next challenge:

Six great enemas:-

You have thirty minutes starting......now!
Vybik Jon
Vybik Jon
7717 posts

Aug 25, 2005, 14:16
10 pints of Newcastle brown
French campsite water
Too much German pepper salami
Larg...

BONG!
Pages: 17 – [ Previous | 13 4 5 6 7 8 | Next ] This topic is locked

U-Know! Forum Index