Pages: 17 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
morfe
morfe
2992 posts

Re: In praise of the obvious
Aug 24, 2005, 16:52
"DNA transmitter"

Please Mike, could you explain what one of these is, in this instance?

"decoded by our brains"

Why and what do our brains 'decode'? And are you saying our brains are being 'tricked' into 'decoding?'
morfe
morfe
2992 posts

Aug 24, 2005, 17:14
No I can assure you, I am not made of plasticine my friend.

'Morfe' is just a place where I used to live in Shropshire.

I suppose we are all judged to some degree by the comments we make, it's part of a natural evaluation that our survival and ego-senses perform when encountering others. But I am actually challenging you, which is different than judging, I hope you can see?

You are also being challenging when informing people that they are actually seeing a 'false' version of their lives whilst being ruled over by an evil race of genetic superbeings. In fact, is that what you are saying?
morfe
morfe
2992 posts

evil vs different
Aug 24, 2005, 22:04
I don't take kindly to being a subject of anyone, let alone a reptilian shapeshifting monarch from another dimension who looks like a horse.
mickc
38 posts

Aug 24, 2005, 22:21
Come on, stop teasing and tell us.
Wiggy
1696 posts

Aug 25, 2005, 09:33
Hi Mike,

Could it be that reality is just a little more banal than we would sometimes like to think?
Groups of human beings who hold positions of power and influence will always try to hang on to that for themselves and for their families. Often they will do this by making alliances with similarly advantaged groups/dynasties.
It is also fair to say that the genetic line of British/English royalty has been broken several times over the last thousand or so years - the latest bunch freeloading toffs being descended from fairly minor aristocracy in the area around Hannover.

I do believe that you have experienced what you have experienced, and would not wish to ridicule or deny that, but I think you should reflect on some of the other (reasonable) things that are being put to you by the likes of Leonard - if you are going to have a serious chat with him, go and read some Karl Popper to get a handle on the philosophy and methodology of western science, and do some reading on "semiotics" (start at the beginning with Saussure, and move onto the likes of Lyotard etc).
You strike me as the kind of bloke who likes to read, so I hope my suggestions are taken in the spirit with which they are intended.
=;o)
Leonard
Leonard
359 posts

Re: afore I go.
Aug 25, 2005, 09:38
erm.. I'm not angry. You make me laugh a lot more than you make me mad.

I countered everyone of the six enigmas, you didnt make any rational point back to defend any of the points I made. you continue to make wacky extrapolations and don't hear when anyone challenges them. I also asked you if you were, by your loopy pseudo scientific crap about DNA a supporter of eugenics. Which you also didnt answer, maybe you know that racism isn't popular in these forums. I mean, after all, the logical conclusions of your theories leads to racism.

Which reveals you for what you are, scared of the truth, as you can't defend your own stance.
Leonard
Leonard
359 posts

Aug 25, 2005, 09:40
" No good pointing you to science, biology or math."

Then stop using the language you say you don't speak in your arguments you daffy twit.
rocknicker
rocknicker
908 posts

Re: nah...
Aug 25, 2005, 09:59
hahahahaha just got this thanks VJ :)))
nigelswift
8112 posts

Aug 25, 2005, 10:02
Mike, this is nitty gritty stuff. No good pointing me to science, biology, math or David Icke.

So your "knowledge" just came to you, right? During the eclipse?
I was there, it was stunning, but your knowledge didn't come to me.

Are you Special?
Would YOU believe you, if you were me?
I see hamsters. Everywhere. Am I special?
Do you believe me?
morfe
morfe
2992 posts

Aug 25, 2005, 10:06
Mike, OK, are you saying that genetically superior beings are ruling us and that the end of the world is nigh?

I was going to point you to the cautionary tale of the 'Heaven's Gate' cult, yet I have a sneaky suspicion you might tell me that it was engineered by Lizards?

Christians always tell it's Satan's work - you tell me it's the Lizard's work. Respectfully, where's the difference?
Pages: 17 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ] This topic is locked

U-Know! Forum Index