Sep 29, 2004, 11:15
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/3695786.stm

Was so blinking cross.... why isn't there an edit facility here!!! :op
Cleira
Cleira
269 posts

Re: Polite notice for Pro Hunt Supporters
Sep 29, 2004, 11:25
WHY does it seem like Blair has taken more notice of aforementioned scummytypes than the anti-war protesters?
Riddley Walker
174 posts

Re: Polite notice for Pro Hunt Supporter
Sep 29, 2004, 11:26
Why are they dumping animal carcasses? I don't see what it has to do with hunting...Is it just to show they like killing stuff? Quite surreal
Nat
Nat
1905 posts

Sep 29, 2004, 11:39
Exactly!! Thats been my arguement for weeks now... 10,000 Anti Hunt Supporters say and do nasty stuff and Blair chickens out and bows to their every whim... 1million + people go out on the Anti War/Anti Bush Demos and we don't even get an apology from Blair in his speech... just a kinda 'Oh well I will say sorry for somethings but not for others as I'm always right'

Money.. Money.. Money... how many hunt supporters are land owners, barristers, lawyers, MP's, Farmers etc etc etc... tut arsewipes the lot... tut...
Daminxa
Daminxa
1415 posts

Sep 29, 2004, 15:34
There are too many of the fuckers, that's the problem. Not big on eugenics, but compulsory sterilisiation seems like a good idea where that lot's concerned. They were trying to disassociate themselves from the carcasses dumped in Brighton yesterday saying it was disgusting and they were glad their kids didn't see it! Oh, but it's ok to take your nippers hunting so they can see wild animals being torn to shreds by mistreated hounds and have bits of dead fox and stag wiped all over 'em!

BASTARDWANKERTWATWIPEFUCKWITS!!!!!!!!
Nat
Nat
1905 posts

Sep 29, 2004, 15:49
"mistreated hounds"

One of the lovliest, sweetest dogs I have ever owned (well my parents as I was only about 4) was a Hunting Hound called Carlo. My parents shut a load of their hounds in their shed when the hunt went through their garden at Stourhead, Wiltshire (years ago now 1970's).. they came back for a few of their dogs but weren't that bothered so Carlo stayed with us. Anyone says they don't make good pets would be fibbing... he was wonderful and never once tried to eat me, my brother the cat or our rabbit!! So ballcocks to the theory that they'd all have to be put down... they're all shot after they are 2 years old anyway.. thats not old for a dog, easily retrained...

I loved Carlo and if I could stick pictures up on here I'd stick one up of my dog!!
Cleira
Cleira
269 posts

Sep 29, 2004, 16:01
I used to live in the New Forest and we would regularly get the hunt riding through our garden. And the dear polite lovely people would laugh in such a pretty manner at the verbal abuse they would get from us.

It was a looong time ago. If that were to happen now you can be sure we would sue the bottoms off the lot of em
duckbreath
254 posts

Sep 29, 2004, 16:50
pro hunters aren't my favourite group of people but there is a mistaken logic about banning fox hunting as far as i can see when people who eat meat contribute to the systematic torture and misery of hundreds of millions of animals each year as compared to hundreds of foxes - people say 'ah yes but they get pleasure out of killing the fox' as if their pleasure from eating a chicken burger doesn't come from creating a huge amount of misery for the animal involved - if the government had any logic to its plans it would outlaw the meat industry and lock up all meat eaters and anglers as well as the fox hunters - i think we should resist the impulse to criminalise fox hunters, however unpleasant they are, just because they are arrogant toffs

we should only ban hunting as part of anti-cruelty legislation that takes takes into account the behaviour of meat eaters as well as anglers/greyhound racers/ horse racing etc

if you're campaigning on the basis of class war or banning the meat industry entirely then there is a case against hunting that i think is fair enough but in terms of animal cruelty and the preservation of animals then i think doesn't really make sense - having said that i have never met any fox hunters in my life and have no first hand knowledge of their nastiness

i'm not trying to piss anyone off by writing this by the way - i think it's just a logical flaw that creates discomfort for a lot of people who support animal rights legislation
Vybik Jon
Vybik Jon
7717 posts

Sep 29, 2004, 16:59
If you want to follow your argument at greater length, have a look at the That's A Big Burger thread below.
Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index