Topic View: Flat | Threaded
morfe
morfe
2992 posts

Re: the 'it' in bullshit
Sep 17, 2003, 19:34
"got a cob on with capitalism"

Whatever gave you that idea????

I love making money, I just don't make any!

Now, I might have a cob on with: 'all is fair in business and war'.

I might also have a great big bap on with aggressive contest mobility in the education system. I've got a giant french stick with the fact that Capitalism is based upon human greed. It is a system whose existence depends upon gluttony, consumer demand, economic growth, obesity and an advertising industry which creates and/or exploits felt needs. It also depends upon the gambling that takes place on the stock market. Capitalist exploitation may be more palatable than communist exploitation. I don't think so. I think they both suck big ones and we are being trained into competing against each other, just as the Roman Emperor would watch the peasants and Christians from his box, so does the IMF watch the world. If capitalism represents individual rights, then fiscally rich people automatically have more rights. That sucks. I'm sure if i lived in China I wouldn't be able to voice my opinion, so hurray for free speech. But having a voice doesn't mean having to suck the nipple of mammon and shit on your neighbour.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index