24 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Amil04
447 posts

Edited Jul 29, 2020, 07:49
Re: The prettiest circle of all has been trashed
Jul 29, 2020, 07:34
You’re both right.

Nobody has the right to trash stuff and be disrespectful to others and the environment.

I walked past a group of lads sometime ago that blatantly, almost defiantly, through the takeaway rubbish on the pavement. I told them ‘it’s your world you know..’ Blank looks..all round. I didn't say ‘pick it up put it in the bin..

So it’s the E word. Educate. Not particular about the environment. But about themselves.

Thanks for your replies.

I dislike the ‘well if nobody owns up..we’re going to put the whole class in detention attitude!

Also if people know they aren’t meant to do something, well the respect isn’t there in the first place?

I watched a vid made by Tim Day last night. Not familiar with him. He was in a camper up in the Lakes and go turned away by the police. Not sure which way to think about it. Watching this will totally put people off going anywhere like that. Was that the purpose or was he having a moan? No looking for a reply to that..

One also has to take a look at the things being left behind. Who’s profiting from making all the ‘cheap crap’ being left behind aren’t these people just as irresponsible? £20 tent? In a court of law this could be construed as aiding and abetting? They been given the means to do this!

A problem that needs addressing at many levels.

Enough form me.
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index