The Uffington White Horse

30 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Mrs Ahab
Mrs Ahab
1138 posts

Re: The Uffington White Horse
Jan 07, 2020, 11:31
Personally I believe that its possible that specific people have specific connections to specific places. The fact that you dont usually feel sensitive in other 'sacred' places shouldn't deter you. There may be something about this place that just does it for you. It could even be a place that would help your sensitivity grow by acknowledging and further experiencing this connection to the land. If I were you I would look into the history and lore of that place and just follow your nose, go there, meditate, draw, take a nap whatever feels right for you to open up to receiving the answers you seek. Dont dismiss anything, whatever images, feelings, emotions, words or thoughts come to you will have personal significance. I think its often an unfolding process. There is an interconnectedness between all things, the land, animals, nature, life, death, our inner and outer worlds. The joy for me is to just immerse yourself in it and let it take you wherever you feel drawn, document things too, like when you saw the birds, notice if there are other corresponding synchronicities in your life, perhaps you might have a dream about these birds soon after and there will lie more information. There are many mysteries, you might find something wonderful that makes perfect sense to only you xxx
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index