Pages: 4 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
tjj
tjj
3606 posts

Edited Nov 21, 2017, 12:51
Re: Digging For Britain heads-up.
Nov 21, 2017, 12:49
I've seen some abuse on this forum but this really does take the biscuit (and the plate). I can't imagine Jim Leary or Alice Roberts ever speaking to anyone the way Evergreen Dazed has spoken to you on this forum. We are not in each other's fan club at all but you didn't deserve that Roy but I would like say I respect the work you have initiated and undertaken on various Cornish sites. Archaeology doesn't stop at Wiltshire, albeit my home patch - or Orkney for that matter.

Once again this forum has taken a kicking and most sensible people don't bother anymore. What a shame.
Evergreen Dazed
1881 posts

Nov 21, 2017, 12:54
Tjj - Shame you didn’t speak up when Roy was making racist posts, and calling Nigel a prick etc.
Seems your outrage is selective.
Evergreen Dazed
1881 posts

Nov 21, 2017, 12:57
And if i were you i’d rewind to the start of this discussion today. The abuse began when I pointed out that he was wrong. As usual. He always does it. Then cries foul. It’s always the same.
tjj
tjj
3606 posts

Nov 21, 2017, 12:59
Evergreen Dazed wrote:
Tjj - Shame you didn’t speak up when Roy was making racist posts, and calling Nigel a prick etc.

You are actually wrong there - I always speak up when I see an injustice and I've defended Nigel many times. I don't know what's wrong with you because I don't know you. You just seem angry whenever you come here.
Evergreen Dazed
1881 posts

Nov 21, 2017, 13:03
tjj wrote:
Evergreen Dazed wrote:

You are actually wrong there - I always speak up when I see an injustice and I've defended Nigel many times. I don't know what's wrong with you because I don't know you. You just seem angry whenever you come here.

Tjj - I try to avoid you but you always have something to say about me.
It’s YOU who fan the flames. YOU who wade in to something you haven’t been involved in and make it continue. You did it with the ufifngton horse thread before and here you are again.
I see it and so do others. Stop.
tjj
tjj
3606 posts

Nov 21, 2017, 13:20
Evergreen Dazed wrote:
tjj wrote:
Evergreen Dazed wrote:

Tjj - I try to avoid you but you always have something to say about me.
It’s YOU who fan the flames. YOU who wade in to something you haven’t been involved in and make it continue. You did it with the ufifngton horse thread before and here you are again.
I see it and so do others. Stop.

How can I put this. Fuck Off ... will that do. Goodbye!
Evergreen Dazed
1881 posts

Nov 21, 2017, 13:23
tjj wrote:
How can I put this. Fuck Off ... will that do. Goodbye!

Oh dear.
Littlestone
Littlestone
5386 posts

Nov 21, 2017, 13:36
Evergreen Dazed wrote, “You know nothing about me, or what I do or have done. And you never will.”

We know you’ve posted no blogs or field-notes on TMA. No photos, no news items and no links to other sites, etc etc. Whether or not you want to provide TMA with a profile of yourself is, of course, entirely up to you but it is always nice to know a little about fellow contributors.

What we do know about you is that your comments are often rude and aggressive (especially towards those with a different point of view to your own) not to mention sarcastic. Such comments sow discord, create a bad atmosphere and often result in both long-time and new contributors alike from posting further.

TMA, for all its shortcomings, operates a very open-door policy. People come and go and return again (often with a more enlightened perspective on things) but I’m guessing there’s only so much unpleasantness this site is prepared to accept from you.
Evergreen Dazed
1881 posts

Edited Nov 26, 2017, 19:41
Nov 21, 2017, 13:51
costaexpress
77 posts

Nov 21, 2017, 14:12
Thanks for the heads up, I do not really watch that much tv, however, love the gentle nature of the detectorists when its time to unwind. Your heads up also caused me to look at what Digging for Britain is all about and shocked to see there has already been 5 series, so guess I have a bit of catching up to do
Pages: 4 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index