Get well soon...

Pages: 3 – [ 1 2 3 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Sanctuary
Sanctuary
4670 posts

Get well soon...
Jun 16, 2017, 20:38
Moss - who fell down steps yesterday and broke an ankle in two places. Operated on today I believe but waiting for news.

Eds: I hope you don't mind me mentioning this on this forum but seeing that Moss is one of our regular contributors I'm sure others would also like to wish her well...

Thanks
thesweetcheat
thesweetcheat
6200 posts

Re: Get well soon...
Jun 16, 2017, 20:47
Oh no. Get well soon moss, healing wishes coming your way from the south.
tjj
tjj
3606 posts

Edited Jun 16, 2017, 21:55
Jun 16, 2017, 20:50
So sorry to hear this.
All the best Moss, wishing you a speedy recovery.
carol27
747 posts

Jun 16, 2017, 20:51
And love from me Moss..i believe you to be a kind thoughtful soul. Rest up.
thelonious
330 posts

Jun 16, 2017, 21:53
Not good, hope you're on the mend soon Moss.
Littlestone
Littlestone
5386 posts

Jun 16, 2017, 23:44
Thanks everyone.

moss had her op late afternoon today. I spoke to her briefly afterwards but she was very groggy and it looks like she’ll be in hospital for about another week. She fell down the steps at Todmorden train station and broke her ankle in two places. Will go over to Huddersfield A&E sometime mid-week to see her and then again to bring her back home when she’s discharged.

Poor Lucy (our ten year-old rescued cocker spaniel) senses something’s up and sleeps most of the time by the side door with one of moss’s shoes under her chin. :-(
drewbhoy
drewbhoy
2550 posts

Jun 17, 2017, 06:33
Sanctuary wrote:
Moss - who fell down steps yesterday and broke an ankle in two places. Operated on today I believe but waiting for news.

Eds: I hope you don't mind me mentioning this on this forum but seeing that Moss is one of our regular contributors I'm sure others would also like to wish her well...

Thanks

All the best to Moss, hope she makes a complete recovery and is back 'On the go soon.
drewbhoy
drewbhoy
2550 posts

Jun 17, 2017, 06:35
Sanctuary wrote:

Thanks

All the best to Moss, hope she makes a complete recovery and is back 'On the go' soon.
drewbhoy
drewbhoy
2550 posts

Jun 17, 2017, 06:35
Sanctuary wrote:

Thanks

All the best to Moss, hope she makes a complete recovery and is back 'On the go' soon.
scubi63
463 posts

Jun 17, 2017, 07:46
Hi Paul,

Please send Thelma my best wishes for a full and speedy recovery.

:)
Pages: 3 – [ 1 2 3 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index