The Modern Antiquarian Forum »
Help, How to add a site

Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
costaexpress
77 posts

Help, How to add a site
Jun 05, 2017, 10:19
I have added sites in the past, however, for the life of me cannot remember how I did it (maybe through Ed?). Want to add some new sites on the Denmark pages and a little stuck at the moment. Any help appreciated. Many thanks
thesweetcheat
thesweetcheat
6209 posts

Re: Help, How to add a site
Jun 05, 2017, 18:56
Hi Costa,

On the Denmark page http://www.themodernantiquarian.com/site/9880/denmark.html you need to pick a region. From there you should be able to "add site" on the drop down thingy over to the right.
thesweetcheat
thesweetcheat
6209 posts

Jun 05, 2017, 18:58
Oh, except the ""add site" option isn't there. One for the Eds or Holy by the looks of it.
TMA Ed
614 posts

Jun 05, 2017, 23:00
Thank you both for pointing that out. I've unlocked the main areas under Denmark so you can add places from your recent trip. Let me know if any other problems arise.
Thanks
TMA Ed.
costaexpress
77 posts

Jun 06, 2017, 08:14
Thank you both, much appreciated
thesweetcheat
thesweetcheat
6209 posts

Jun 06, 2017, 19:40
Looking forward to your pics. I love your exotic location trips.
tjj
tjj
3606 posts

Edited Jun 07, 2017, 00:27
Jun 06, 2017, 21:15
thesweetcheat wrote:
Looking forward to your pics. I love your exotic location trips.

You've always been so encouraging and helpful to everyone tsc. As you know I've participated in some of the political discussions over on the 'U Know' forum - am not as resilient as you.

Bravo! For standing your ground.

Edited:
thesweetcheat
thesweetcheat
6209 posts

Jun 06, 2017, 21:32
Thank you, I do appreciate it. I don't think you do too bad in the resilient stakes anyhow :)
tiompan
tiompan
5758 posts

Jun 12, 2017, 16:43
TMA Ed wrote:
Thank you both for pointing that out. I've unlocked the main areas under Denmark so you can add places from your recent trip. Let me know if any other problems arise.
Thanks
TMA Ed.

How can I "add" a new region to the Denmark page , or is it staring in me face ?
Thanks
TMA Ed
614 posts

Jun 12, 2017, 18:04
tiompan wrote:
TMA Ed wrote:
Thanks
TMA Ed.

How can I "add" a new region to the Denmark page , or is it staring in me face ?
Thanks

Hi Tiompan,

I've added the five regions now, they should be available for you to add content. We'll need to tidy up a bit as Jutland isn't a region, so the sites under that will need moving to their respective regions.

Let me know of any problems.

TMA Ed.
Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index