Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Natural Sceptic
Natural Sceptic
23 posts

Re: Epiphanie photography by Gilbert Le Cossec
Oct 19, 2013, 10:53
Sanctuary wrote:
Natural Sceptic wrote:

Really, this is about if anyone knows about a photographic technique. I'm just someone who's interested in energies and would like to photograph them if possible. i don't know much about anything of the ins & outs. I fell as if I'm being cross examined :)

Hi NS.
I'm not (quite) such a sceptic as Nigel, but I understand exactly where he is coming from on this occasion, but I think it is you who should be cross-questioning the person who is making all the claims if you don't mind me saying, instead of just taking it all at face value. No offence intended.

Non taken :) I understand where Nigel is coming from. Apologies for any antagonism

I've been interested in earth energies for 25 years and even now keep questioning (and sometimes changing) what I feel to be a reasonable representation of what's going on. I am the natural sceptic after all ;)

One thing, regardless of how one explains anything, is one's own feel of how energies behave in certain areas, and this cannot be ignored. In some ways it is the ultimate acid test. I have seen the same reaction in many other people, some who have very little experience, or even sceptical and watched them react in the same way in these places, after a little time to awake that sensation in them

I have also constructed a 'temple' (actually a stone circle) using the method I described, and sure enough there is now an energy field to be felt there, exactly the same as established sites elsewhere

Under favourable conditions (usually at night), but in the day too, the atmospheric condition around sacred sites/standing stones (and other energy devises) can be seen to be different, more active than away from them (here I go again) and it is this effect I am attempting (and have tried) to capture on film

Regards,
Nigel
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index