Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Natural Sceptic
Natural Sceptic
23 posts

Re: Epiphanie photography by Gilbert Le Cossec
Sep 21, 2013, 08:20
Sanctuary wrote:
Natural Sceptic wrote:
I have come across this method of photographing sacred sights/standing stones/menhirs etc by the Frenc photographer Cossec and would love to know how it's done??

'Gilbert Le Cossec is a professional photographer who has spent many years developing techniques to capture images of Earth Energy emanating from sacred stones like Menhirs and Dolmens as well as old churches known to be built on top of megalithic sacred stone sites. The technique he developed, in the category of electro-photography, enables him to capture on film, non-visible sections of the electromagnetic spectrum. His technique is a development beyond the Kirlian photographic technique and is called Epiphanie.'

See link below for pics using the technique

http://www.jiroolcott.com/sacred_stones.html

Hi NS, I'm only a very amateurish snapper but all that stuff looks unreal to me. Do you think its genuine or photo-shop stuff? I think Mustard is very much into photography so would know much more. Interesting though.

Hi Sanctuary.

Personally, I don't see why not.

I've visualised similar if not as dramatic with naked eye and have been trying to replicate what I see with photographs for a while. When I came across these pics, the whole thing didn't strike me as possible fakery.

Most of us are happy with 'energy fields' around most things - whether organic or inorganic and Kirlian (sp?) photography captures something of this, but these pictures are different and look more like what I have seen

As to the energies shooting upward... and this is something I haven't seen, well Telluric energies are supposed to rise upward (solar down) and at cyclic times throughout the day (morning peak etc), so to catch the energy in moving action is very exciting
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index