Epiphanie photography by Gilbert Le Cossec

Pages: 5 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Natural Sceptic
Natural Sceptic
23 posts

Re: Epiphanie photography by Gilbert Le Cossec
Oct 19, 2013, 11:56
The atmospheric observation has been scientifically proven (Wilhelm Reich was the first and published all manner of papers, and many have repeated his experiments world wide ever since, and still are)
tiompan
tiompan
5758 posts

Oct 19, 2013, 12:12
Natural Sceptic wrote:
The atmospheric observation has been scientifically proven (Wilhelm Reich was the first and published all manner of papers, and many have repeated his experiments world wide ever since, and still are)

I assume you mean orgone was observed , if so , in what way did Reich prove it scientifically ?
Natural Sceptic
Natural Sceptic
23 posts

Oct 19, 2013, 12:59
tiompan wrote:
Natural Sceptic wrote:

I assume you mean orgone was observed , if so , in what way did Reich prove it scientifically ?

I mentioned Reich and scientific evidence to respond to Sanctuary, as it is this same 'atmospheric phenomena' this thread is about.

Reich's work is too big to go into here. Suffice to say there is much material out there detailing Reich's experiments from cellular level work to collection & accumulation, atmosphere modification and going on to weather patters and even including hurricane and galaxy development. They all follow similar principles of behaviour and can be altered/effected and observed by the naked eye.

There's a hell of lot of total bunkum out there too, but have look here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPV-JExUPns
tiompan
tiompan
5758 posts

Oct 19, 2013, 13:42
Natural Sceptic wrote:
tiompan wrote:
Natural Sceptic wrote:

I mentioned Reich and scientific evidence to respond to Sanctuary, as it is this same 'atmospheric phenomena' this thread is about.

Reich's work is too big to go into here. Suffice to say there is much material out there detailing Reich's experiments from cellular level work to collection & accumulation, atmosphere modification and going on to weather patters and even including hurricane and galaxy development. They all follow similar principles of behaviour and can be altered/effected and observed by the naked eye.

There's a hell of lot of total bunkum out there too, but have look here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPV-JExUPns

Reich did produce a lot of " work" , as a child of the 60's I did read some of it , still got some of his own stuff ( souvenir press iirc )and the Wilson biography but like Michell it was bunkum .
I was concerned with the comment "The atmospheric observation has been scientifically proven (Wilhelm Reich......)"
I don't believe it has been scientifically proven .

btw , did you see a very likely explanation of the Le Cossec's technique , i.e. colorvir , it was produced (not by him) in the same country and period he produced the pics . Haven't heard much of it since ,you might imagine if there was anything in it , he would have refined the technique and produced more startling images but there has been nothing .
nigelswift
8112 posts

Oct 19, 2013, 17:32
IMO there's a problem with language. When you say....
Natural Sceptic wrote:

One thing, regardless of how one explains anything, is one's own feel of how energies behave in certain areas, and this cannot be ignored. In some ways it is the ultimate acid test. I have seen the same reaction in many other people, some who have very little experience, or even sceptical and watched them react in the same way in these places, after a little time to awake that sensation in them

...., you are implying not only that there are "energies" round stones (which there clearly are - lots of them of different sorts) but also that those energies affect people and that's why the stones were erected.

I'm happy to agree there's a "stone effect" but I don't think it has been shown that it is due to "energies" per se. My own feeling is that it may be due to the effect of aesthetics, satisfying proportionality, our inbuilt fondness for "the natural" and "the antique" etc etc .... in other words, yes stones affect us but it's an internal psychological reaction not something caused by radiant energy.

Proof? I have none - but nor do the proponents of energies. I wonder though if you took a bus load of blind people to a highly "energetic" site would any of them know?!
Natural Sceptic
Natural Sceptic
23 posts

Oct 19, 2013, 23:58
nigelswift wrote:
IMO there's a problem with language. When you say....
Natural Sceptic wrote:

One thing, regardless of how one explains anything, is one's own feel of how energies behave in certain areas, and this cannot be ignored. In some ways it is the ultimate acid test. I have seen the same reaction in many other people, some who have very little experience, or even sceptical and watched them react in the same way in these places, after a little time to awake that sensation in them

...., you are implying not only that there are "energies" round stones (which there clearly are - lots of them of different sorts) but also that those energies affect people and that's why the stones were erected.

I'm happy to agree there's a "stone effect" but I don't think it has been shown that it is due to "energies" per se. My own feeling is that it may be due to the effect of aesthetics, satisfying proportionality, our inbuilt fondness for "the natural" and "the antique" etc etc .... in other words, yes stones affect us but it's an internal psychological reaction not something caused by radiant energy.

Proof? I have none - but nor do the proponents of energies. I wonder though if you took a bus load of blind people to a highly "energetic" site would any of them know?!

Your answer has. the stamp of truth, thank-you
Mustard
1043 posts

Oct 20, 2013, 09:03
nigelswift wrote:
Exactly. Stonehenge was a clinic.

.... or a giant granite birthday cake.
Sanctuary
Sanctuary
4670 posts

Oct 20, 2013, 09:06
Mustard wrote:
nigelswift wrote:
Exactly. Stonehenge was a clinic.

.... or a giant granite birthday cake.

Quick...let the new VC know in time for the opening :-)
Natural Sceptic
Natural Sceptic
23 posts

Jul 08, 2015, 22:00
What's your opinion on this photograph?

It was taken on 30th June 2015 at 22.31

It shows the nearly full moon through a gap in the trees taken from a stone circle I have constructed in my garden. You can see two of the stones - one is a white one with some daisy flowers dotted around it, and the other is on the right, a darker coloured stone

The moon is aligned with the circle's entrance which is orientated southeast (first emerging rays of the winter solstice, so has with that an association of fertility, birthing, creativity and the like)

The photograph was taken with my phone's camera which is a Sony Z2. The camera is the best I have come across and has compensated the exposure brilliantly (it was almost dark)

What is unusual is what is in the centre of the circle - a sort of vortex or spiral, which has two arms lower down. This anomaly is centered exactly in the circle's centre

I couldn't see this when taking the pic, it appeared once I looked back at what I had taken. I was intending to photograph the moon

I don't know how to post pics here, but they can be seen here

http://www.megalithic.co.uk/modules.php?op=modload&name=Forum&file=viewtopic&topic=5967&forum=4
Pages: 5 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 ] Add a reply to this topic

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index