The Modern Antiquarian Forum »
Epiphanie photography by Gilbert Le Cossec

Pages: 5 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
nigelswift
8112 posts

Re: Epiphanie photography by Gilbert Le Cossec
Sep 23, 2013, 07:54
That's the central difficulty with Earth Energies. You can bring any amount of scientific techniques to show they exist at ancient sites but to show there's a connection between them and ancient sites you have to show they don't exist at Tesco's stores and elsewhere and that the ancients had special powers to see them that we have lost.
Natural Sceptic
Natural Sceptic
23 posts

Oct 14, 2013, 20:54
Earth energies can be manipulated. A stream of telluric energy can be brought in to an area or driven away, much in a similar manner when with the human body energy system - so Reki, acupuncture, Shiatsu etc.

Once a potential site has been decided upon and intent laid down, energy & water channels begin to move into the area.

The 'temple' is constructed with sacred geometry, and sacred dimensions (John Michell 'City of Revelation' and more by him), giving the temple function and purpose

Stones anchor the energy and also act as 'batteries'. Touching standing stones, especially in the early morning sometimes yields a small shock if the energy hasn't been discharged already. Particular stones give different feel whether using 'sun stones' or 'water' ones. Stonehenge's volcanic 'Blue Stones' and granite sarcens is another example, as are Avebury's solar & lunar avenues/circles

The temple can be orientated which further amplifies its energy, and an entrance can be added to enhance the energy further at certain times of year for sunrise/set for example, or indeed have multiple entrances like in Avebury's case

The energy portal created can then be opened, and there you have a sacred site

Anyone can do it, and anywhere to
nigelswift
8112 posts

Oct 16, 2013, 08:55
Natural Sceptic wrote:

Once a potential site has been decided upon and intent laid down, energy & water channels begin to move into the area.

Ah, at last, a claim that can be checked! George will be delighted!

For water channels to "move into an area" from where gravity has dictated they were previously requires water to flow uphill. So can you point to an example of where this happens?
Sanctuary
Sanctuary
4670 posts

Oct 16, 2013, 11:28
nigelswift wrote:
Natural Sceptic wrote:

Ah, at last, a claim that can be checked! George will be delighted!

For water channels to "move into an area" from where gravity has dictated they were previously requires water to flow uphill. So can you point to an example of where this happens?

Capillary attraction?
nigelswift
8112 posts

Oct 16, 2013, 12:10
What, whole streams (which is what the website is implying)?
Sanctuary
Sanctuary
4670 posts

Oct 16, 2013, 12:17
nigelswift wrote:
What, whole streams (which is what the website is implying)?

Dunno, but it is an example of water rising above where gravity decreed it to be :-)
Didn't someone reckon that Silbury was drawing water up through Capillary Attraction from the springs below? Seems I read that somewhere.
Other than that I haven't got a clue about Epiphanie Photography but it sounds weird.
nigelswift
8112 posts

Oct 16, 2013, 13:15
Sanctuary wrote:

Dunno, but it is an example of water rising above where gravity decreed it to be :-) Didn't someone reckon that Silbury was drawing water up through Capillary Attraction from the springs below?

I suppose it happens everywhere, else the water table would be horizontal.
Sanctuary
Sanctuary
4670 posts

Oct 16, 2013, 13:19
nigelswift wrote:
Sanctuary wrote:

Dunno, but it is an example of water rising above where gravity decreed it to be :-) Didn't someone reckon that Silbury was drawing water up through Capillary Attraction from the springs below?

!

I suppose it happens everywhere, else the water table would be horizontal.

This is where I read it..

http://infoman16.tripod.com/Articles/Silbury%20&%20King%20Arthur.htm

I've already got my coat :-)
nigelswift
8112 posts

Oct 16, 2013, 13:38
I'll carry it for you!
nigelswift
8112 posts

Edited Oct 17, 2013, 13:23
Oct 17, 2013, 13:19
I see that rather than giving a simple example he's gone off to another place where people are more open minded!
Pages: 5 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index