Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Natural Sceptic
Natural Sceptic
23 posts

Re: Epiphanie photography by Gilbert Le Cossec
Sep 21, 2013, 12:01
Sanctuary wrote:
nigelswift wrote:
It seems you can get images like that by using Kirlian photography on lots of objects not just megaliths http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirlian_photography

So it's not a natural phenomena rather one induced by an electrical charge being applied to the object, is that right?

Standing stones are referred to as earth batteries, storing up telluric electromagnetic energies, in their case from a natural source

The Cossec technique would seem to be by-passing the high voltage inducement the Kirlian method uses
Sanctuary
Sanctuary
4670 posts

Sep 21, 2013, 12:55
Natural Sceptic wrote:

Standing stones are referred to as earth batteries, storing up telluric electromagnetic energies, in their case from a natural source

Does that apply to any stone structure NS, i.e. say a dolmen or even a modern-day stone built house, or is it only a single earth-fast stone?
Natural Sceptic
Natural Sceptic
23 posts

Sep 21, 2013, 13:23
Sanctuary wrote:
Natural Sceptic wrote:

Does that apply to any stone structure NS, i.e. say a dolmen or even a modern-day stone built house, or is it only a single earth-fast stone?

Ooh, now you're asking ;) I really dont know, also what a 'earth-fast' stone is

Some standing stones have high quartz content so are pizo-electric. Others (eg stonehenge 'blue stones') have little quartz (?) but are somehow revered. Not sure if any building would work as well, but I dare say would work

One thing which seems fairly sure, standing stones were usually placed in powerful places, or they function to anchor telluric energy to their location

That's my best understanding
postman
848 posts

Sep 21, 2013, 13:56
How can you know this....
One thing which seems fairly sure, standing stones were usually placed in powerful places, or they function to anchor telluric energy to their location.......

but not what 'earth fast is' .....
I'm fairly sure it just means stuck in the ground rather than lying on the surface.
Sanctuary
Sanctuary
4670 posts

Sep 21, 2013, 14:33
postman wrote:
One thing which seems fairly sure, standing stones were usually placed in powerful places, or they function to anchor telluric energy to their location.......

I'm fairly sure it just means stuck in the ground rather than lying on the surface.

Yes, an upright stone set into the ground.
Natural Sceptic
Natural Sceptic
23 posts

Sep 21, 2013, 17:07
postman wrote:

My original question was full of the excitement of finally photographing the activity of the places i regularly visit. I don'y know the answers of how the energies I have grown to love behave, I only want to photograph them

As for the placing of 'stones' their points are usually marking out, or reinforcing the sacred geometry of the site, anchoring & storing energy.

Really, I thought all this was pretty basic
postman
848 posts

Sep 21, 2013, 17:26
Natural Sceptic wrote:
postman wrote:

My original question was full of the excitement of finally photographing the activity of the places i regularly visit. I don'y know the answers of how the energies I have grown to love behave, I only want to photograph them

As for the placing of 'stones' their points are usually marking out, or reinforcing the sacred geometry of the site, anchoring & storing energy.

Really, I thought all this was pretty basic

Well, that explains it perfectly.
Natural Sceptic
Natural Sceptic
23 posts

Sep 21, 2013, 18:13
The whole thing was detailed in Nexus - article in Nexus No. 79 (March-April 2012) page 87 if that's any help.

Maybe someone has the edition?
Megalithics
199 posts

Sep 22, 2013, 20:13
Natural Sceptic wrote:
The technique he developed, in the category of electro-photography, enables him to capture on film, non-visible sections of the electromagnetic spectrum.

Is this technique genuinely film based, or is the actual capture digital?

We'd love to see a detailed methodology.
GLADMAN
950 posts

Sep 22, 2013, 22:42
Assuming the fact that these images are not manipulated in any way is a given.... what is the current opinion as to how the erectors of the monuments knew where to place them to channel such energies? In the absence of ground breaking photographical techniques...

I've seen dowsing for water in action - didn't work for me, but did for a neutral along for the ride with no axe to grind - but what would be the process for locating these 'earth energies'. How would they have known where to start 'looking'? Are we implying there is indeed a wealth of planet-related knowledge lost to time?
Pages: 5 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index