Topic View: Flat | Threaded
bladup
bladup
1986 posts

Re: tma discusses Silbury rationally?
Jan 09, 2013, 20:22
nigelswift wrote:
"and there imminent collapse"

News to me. Last I heard a degree of upwards migration was anticipated over time but not to the surface.

Believe them if you want, i can see it going down, i mainly visit every solstice and each time i see the waden hill side is caving in more and more [it's lower each time i see it], i don't need people to tell me whats happening i can see it all to clearly myself i'm afraid, and what with all the water recently i think they've got a real problem on their hands, i do hope i'm wrong though.
nigelswift
8112 posts

Jan 09, 2013, 20:43
Any photographs?
bladup
bladup
1986 posts

Jan 09, 2013, 21:14
No sorry, I bloody wish I had each time from the same stop [every 6 months] as this would prove [or disprove] what i'm saying, this should be done, i'll start next time i'm there.
Harryshill
510 posts

Jan 09, 2013, 21:14
There must be thousands of photographs out there that would prove it one way or other
bladup
bladup
1986 posts

Jan 09, 2013, 21:20
Harryshill wrote:
There must be thousands of photographs out there that would prove it one way or other

They have to be from the exact same place it prove anything though, there's 1000's but all from slightly different places.
nigelswift
8112 posts

Jan 09, 2013, 21:30
If it's that slumped area high up on the Marlborough side that appears to change with the seasons as the grass changes length.

But the hill has been scanned to within an inch of it's life, if there has been any movement it would be known about I'm sure.
bladup
bladup
1986 posts

Jan 09, 2013, 21:41
But we don't know do we? I bet EH know privately though, I can see the change [it not just me that can see it] and it's nothing to do with grass [either of them], it's definitely slumped down on the waden hill side in the last few years.
Harryshill
510 posts

Jan 09, 2013, 21:43
LOL...
nigelswift
8112 posts

Jan 09, 2013, 21:48
Well this isn't like the cover-up of the fact there was never a Moon landing, if you email EH and ask them if it has moved they'll tell you.
bladup
bladup
1986 posts

Jan 09, 2013, 21:56
nigelswift wrote:
Well this isn't like the cover-up of the fact there was never a Moon landing, if you email EH and ask them if it has moved they'll tell you.

I don't need to be told as i can see it with my own eyes, I know, as do lots of others that can see it, we'll just wait for EH to admit it in the next few years [they'll probably blame people's feet not all the tunnels], can you not see the change yourself?
Pages: 30 – [ Previous | 117 18 19 20 21 22 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index