Re: Conspiracy confirmed
Sep 14, 2011, 00:14
juamei wrote:
megaonceagain wrote:
juamei wrote:
megaonceagain wrote:
megaonceagain wrote:
goffik wrote:

Nope, just takes ages to respond when your jumping through proxy hoops. :)

Btw, i forgot to add, go over all my posts, i never shy away from anything i post, posting anonymously is for cowards.

After being e-mailed screenshots of the latest round of insults, those by stupid head, it made me wonder how yourself, an Ed and Stupid head happened to be online at the same time so early in a morning. !

Food for thought there, maybe G. ; ) ?

And someone taking screen shots?!??!? It's becoming clearer and clearer that all TMA posters are one sad person with access to a lot of email accounts and proxies who likes to talk to themselves.

Haha, there's at least two individuals here Jamie, both get along rather spiffing in real life too.
Hope you and yours are well. :)

No there aren't, stop lying to yourself and yourself and yourself and...

Lol.
Anyway, i'm done here, i hope, sick of having to make new accounts now.
Lets see if goff can play nice from now on, and stop wasting my fucking time, i doubt it though, i'm sure he has a crush on me and misses my posts. :)

Geoff.
goffik
goffik
3926 posts

Sep 14, 2011, 05:10
megaonceagain wrote:
Lie about what exactly. ?

goffik wrote:
And you've admitted you posted anonymously! So why lie?

Don't be such a drama queen. And "bullying women? Mantra, mantra... Pure hyperbole, and a bullying tactic someone else used to use...

Don't worry - the Avebury Forum win again. I can't be arsed with this. Well done you. If anyone wants to continue this, you know where my email address is. Otherwise it's off my radar.

G x

(PS - nobody's left because of "Ha bullying", because that's yet more hyperbolic nonsense)
Resonox
604 posts

Duly noted!
Sep 14, 2011, 05:37
megaonceagain wrote:
goffik wrote:
tjj wrote:
Isn't it time to let sleeping dogs lie Nigel, I'm sure the SeaCat would rather address himself to the very real immoralities of the world we live in e.g. poverty and social deprivation, than get drawn into forum politics (with a very small 'p').

Hope nobody minds me jumping in, but it's kinda relevant...

I received�an email from Megadread explaining what's been going on. Multiple people on one sockpuppet login!�No prizes for guessing who they are and how many of them have been booted from TMA for trolling.

Just wanted to remind people which direction the harrassment is going, that's all.

G x

That's kinda naughty goff, with your clever wording your implying i've admitted to being the racist poster, you rascal you. ; 0

For the record, i admitted, without prompting, to the eds, that i did post as aveburyantiquity, i then posted the log in details on a few other sites whereupon one other person posted with those details, not several, and certainly no-one who any longer posts here.

We can keep going over this if you like, and i can keep creating new accounts, though i'd rather not, i wouldn't have resigned from here if that was the case.

I was not responsible for any racist posts, or any other under the name "stupid head", as i explained to you in that e-mail, i do not insult ladies, ie moss, and from what i've been told she was also targeted by the vile posts.

I have no problem admitting i have no love for yourself, nigel or littlestone, though i have nothing against moss, you got that. ?

I tried several times to bury the hatchet with you lot, even to the extent of pointing out on here an account created in Ls's name elsewhere, that was a troll account, risking several long standing friendships in doing so, i can go dig that up if you'd like, though i'd rather not waste my time. :)

Anyways, time for the tit for tat to stop imo, if you value the forum.

There was no need to bring up that private e-mail, other than to bait my return, which quite frankly only wastes the mods time, i'm listening to the football anyway so no time wasted on my part.

Let it go G, i have nothing to lose. ;)

Geoff. (megadread)

Might I point out that StupidHead's poasts were not JUST racist(in fact I missed that they were)..they were of a sexual...mainly homophobic nature when addressed to male posters and of filthy sexism when posted to the female poster. The Eds removed all 5 of the posts which were addressed to posters by name...and I thank them for the speed at which they were removed...however the damage was done and these vile posts HAD to be removed mainly because they were illegal..and in fact I was on to a legal source which deals with cyber-bullying to see what could be done with regards to the posts(I was a recipient!!)...I was informed I should have copied the post and forwarded it(I'll know for future reference)to them, but it did get removed speedily. I made no accussations as to who the author was, but was told in no uncertain terms that the moderators CAN access this and to be sure to inform them if there is a recurrence....but this constant protesting of innocence, along with severe sniping and trying to shift blame...yet seeming to be aware of exactly what posts were made is a trifle suss...I do hope the Eds are taking notes.
Resonox
604 posts

Sep 14, 2011, 05:54
megaonceagain wrote:
After being e-mailed screenshots of the latest round of insults, those by stupid head, it made me wonder how yourself, an Ed and Stupid head happened to be online at the same time so early in a morning. !

Food for thought there, maybe G. ; ) ?

So can I ask are you still in possession of these screenshots?...If so if I send you the address of a site can you please forward them(or at the very least the one addressed to me) at my request....For the record I was also awake when they were typed up(it was after 6 in the morning....which might be early for some but others do have to be up that early for work).
BTW could you please clarify EXACTLY what you mean by food for thought...to leave myself in particular and anyone else(who is interested) in general in no doubt as to the meaning...cheers.
nigelswift
8112 posts

Re: Duly noted!
Sep 14, 2011, 06:04
Just to further put the record straight, admitting you have shared your sockpuppet login with people you know are capable of vile attacks as they have before makes it hard to subsequently claim you have no responsibility and are innocent.
If the Eds won't let you back here that ought to be a clue to what they think of your behaviour and it can hardly be spun differently.
nigelswift
8112 posts

Sep 14, 2011, 06:08
And I'd like the ones about me please.
StoneGloves
StoneGloves
1149 posts

Re: Our Sacred Land
Sep 14, 2011, 07:15
Yes, I read that and would suggest it was perfectly true. It's just what's happening. It was sad watching the stuff get dismantled under the Labour government and it has just continued under the Coalition. There is sufficient propaganda to cloud the issue - salmon returning to the northern rivers, for instance - but the Sixth Great Extinction continues apace.

And I'd say 'lock it'. A big turning point came when Cope admitted that he didn't follow the forums - it wasn't in those words, mind - in the interview with Mark Radcliffe. My bugbear has been a moderator that will not follow the site guidelines - that makes it cowboy town. An interesting aside is the crop circle forum - not Facebook - where members log in during the springtime and then, at the end of the summer, stop posting. It's still open during the winter but there's nobody posting there.
nigelswift
8112 posts

Sep 14, 2011, 07:33
(I can see the merits of letting some things lie but I'm not sure if you yourself would just shrug about some criminal stuff. Take it from someone who has been there, you wouldn't).

As for both voluntary organisations and quangos "going native" and becoming an extension of government, I'm sure it's an occupational hazard - and a financial one if the piper is being paid by the government. You can see it happening in "our" sector. For years EH supported the idea of digging a vast trench across the Stonehenge landscape to create a cut and cover tunnel - because it was cheap and the government wanted it.

DEFRA's a funny one. They pay farmers a vast amount of European money not to cultivate strips around fields, to only plough to shallow depth, to maintain nature areas and protect archaeology. The latter is very much an afterthought and doesn't get sufficient attention from them IMO. But far worse, the European money may dry up. If that happens it will be a real disaster for both nature and archaeology.

The government, of course, will spin it - setting up a voluntary scheme that costs nothing and doesn't work and telling the world they're "empowering farmers to care" or some such Cameronspeak! ;)
The Sea Cat
The Sea Cat
3608 posts

Sep 14, 2011, 07:58
Unfortunately, I have again been seriously considering locking this thread as it seems to have now become a boxing ring for old grievances. To me they are irrelevant, but from what I've read, they will never be amicably settled, so can people please 'let it lie' ?

Ok. This is an interesting article. I'm not sure about the accuracy, as many people work hard in organisations with heavy bureacratic restrictions placed on them, much to their continued frustration, but they keep on keeping on, so to speak, because every effort counts and important principles are at stake. I'm not very informed about the reality of this subject, especially from the point of view of anyone doing valuable work within these agancies, so opinions on the points raised in this article would be very interesting:

http://www.independent.co.uk/environment/nature/wildlife-groups-are-failing-to-protect-nature-2354309.html

OM SHANTI
moss
moss
2897 posts

Sep 14, 2011, 08:20
The Sea Cat wrote:
Unfortunately, I have again been seriously considering locking this thread as it seems to have now become a boxing ring for old grievances. To me they are irrelevant, but from what I've read, they will never be amicably settled, so can people please 'let it lie' ?

Ok. This is an interesting article. I'm not sure about the accuracy, as many people work hard in organisations with heavy bureacratic restrictions placed on them, much to their continued frustration, but they keep on keeping on, so to speak, because every effort counts and important principles are at stake. I'm not very informed about the reality of this subject, especially from the point of view of anyone doing valuable work within these agancies, so opinions on the points raised in this article would be very interesting:

http://www.independent.co.uk/environment/nature/wildlife-groups-are-failing-to-protect-nature-2354309.html

OM SHANTI

The problem is of course articles are all words, I've read two this morning on the subject of planning laws - Monbiot and The Economist, in a sense its about a war of words, and who gets to dominate in the argument.

Farming has inflicted great damage on the rarer birds that have been in decline these last 50 years or so but large species of mammals still survive, deer in great number, badgers and foxes. But it is the use of insecticides and fertilisers that destroy the flora, walk along any edge of a field or riverbank and the old wildflowers have disappeared to be replaced by nettles, etc.

I'm not sure about the so called environmental bodies that are there to protect, it seems to me that it is the individual that goes out to look after their own patch does more, and the article was quite right to state that the individual organisations are weak in their defence of the countryside, especially over the proposed forests takeover a few months back.

Problem is everything is beset with a subjectivity that is hard to get past, add class to the mix, nimbyism and of course outright greed and the battle becomes fraught. Yuo can rant at this government till the cows come home, but it was the electorate who put them there with all their manifold wishes for whatever...

http://www.newstatesman.com/environment/2011/09/planning-turbines-countryside
Pages: 37 – [ Previous | 118 19 20 21 22 23 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index