Our Sacred Land

Pages: 37 – [ Previous | 117 18 19 20 21 22 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
goffik
goffik
3926 posts

Re: Conspiracy confirmed
Sep 13, 2011, 21:30
You obviously missed this: http://www.themodernantiquarian.com/forum/?thread=63609&message=809983

G x
megaonceagain
6 posts

Sep 13, 2011, 21:34
goffik wrote:
For the record, the sockpuppet I'm referring to hear is AveburAntiquities - not Stupidhead. That one came from yet another forum.

G x

For the record, i've posted on TNA as aveburyantiquity, i guess that's what G is referring to, the people who own that site are not aware that is me, i also own another forum, i'll not post a link, though i can assure you people there are just as puzzled as to stupid heads identity, you've intimated you've read there, so you should know that. ; )

Btw, i find this whole episode rather pathetic, i left because i had enough of the constant tit for tat, and some of my insulting replies to the 3 stooges were disruptive to genuine members just wishing to share megalithic experiences,it's a shame i keep having to come back to put the record straight, due to one person. ;)
Maybe he could refrain referring to me, then i can go back to my retirement. ?
megaonceagain
6 posts

Sep 13, 2011, 21:37
goffik wrote:

Nope, just takes ages to respond when your jumping through proxy hoops. :)
StoneGloves
StoneGloves
1149 posts

Has anyone watched a TV programme called 'Trollied
Sep 13, 2011, 21:45
Just for a reference point - here's some rules from a reasonable forum elsewhere (Sweden)

Keep the thread to the subject. In you have a question of your own or would like to discuss something else (even if it is similar), create a new thread.
Show respect to other users. Even if your opinions differ, every person has the right to hold their own.
Maintain a proper language and tone.
Do not over-quote. Are you citing a long post? Just include the part concerning what you want to bring to attention, do not quote the entire post.
Did you submit the thread to the right category? Threads which have been placed in the wrong category will be moved.

(Taken from the Ikea management bulletin board).
megaonceagain
6 posts

Sep 13, 2011, 21:56
megaonceagain wrote:
goffik wrote:

Btw, i forgot to add, go over all my posts, i never shy away from anything i post, posting anonymously is for cowards.

After being e-mailed screenshots of the latest round of insults, those by stupid head, it made me wonder how yourself, an Ed and Stupid head happened to be online at the same time so early in a morning. !

Food for thought there, maybe G. ; ) ?
juamei
juamei
2013 posts

Sep 13, 2011, 22:05
megaonceagain wrote:
megaonceagain wrote:
goffik wrote:

Btw, i forgot to add, go over all my posts, i never shy away from anything i post, posting anonymously is for cowards.

After being e-mailed screenshots of the latest round of insults, those by stupid head, it made me wonder how yourself, an Ed and Stupid head happened to be online at the same time so early in a morning. !

And someone taking screen shots?!??!? It's becoming clearer and clearer that all TMA posters are one sad person with access to a lot of email accounts and proxies who likes to talk to themselves.
goffik
goffik
3926 posts

Sep 13, 2011, 22:10
I get up early because a) I have young children; and b) I have a job.

So no - not food for thought at all.

And you've admitted you posted anonymously! So why lie? :D

Anyhoo. You'll not be coming back on my account, so don't pretend otherwise.

G x
megaonceagain
6 posts

Sep 13, 2011, 22:41
goffik wrote:
I get up early because a) I have young children; and b) I have a job.

So no - not food for thought at all.

And you've admitted you posted anonymously! So why lie? :D

Anyhoo. You'll not be coming back on my account, so don't pretend otherwise.

G x

Lie about what exactly. ?

Your the liar, the one who twists words, the one who bullies women.
This place would be afr better off without the likes of you and your spamwhore Ha friends, many think it, but i say it, and put my name to it.
HA is nothing without this place, your nothing more than parasites who add nothing, people only have to check out your site listings to see that.
This is supposed to be a community for sharing, you add exactly zilch.

How many valuable former members have left because of HA bullying, dozens, you lot are a poison to this place, and the mods don't have the courage to ban you, though that's no surprise to those in the know is it, wouldn,t want to upset your own nasty venomous little clique would you.
megaonceagain
6 posts

Sep 13, 2011, 22:44
juamei wrote:
megaonceagain wrote:
megaonceagain wrote:
goffik wrote:

And someone taking screen shots?!??!? It's becoming clearer and clearer that all TMA posters are one sad person with access to a lot of email accounts and proxies who likes to talk to themselves.

Haha, there's at least two individuals here Jamie, both get along rather spiffing in real life too.
Hope you and yours are well. :)
juamei
juamei
2013 posts

Sep 13, 2011, 22:48
megaonceagain wrote:
juamei wrote:
megaonceagain wrote:
megaonceagain wrote:
goffik wrote:

Haha, there's at least two individuals here Jamie, both get along rather spiffing in real life too.
Hope you and yours are well. :)

No there aren't, stop lying to yourself and yourself and yourself and...
Pages: 37 – [ Previous | 117 18 19 20 21 22 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index