Wot Yoo Wotchin For

50 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Monganaut
Monganaut
2370 posts

Re: Wot Yoo Wotchin For
Aug 03, 2020, 03:30
I'm working me way through those Leone/Clinty spaghetti westerns. Caught 'For A Few Dollars More' on TV the other day and thoroughly enjoyed it after not seeing it fer possibly decades. Today was 'Fistful of Dollars' and tomorrow may be 'The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly'. Also looking forward to the Rod Steiger/James Coburn caper 'Fistful Of Dynamite' trailer states "Rub him the wrong way, and he'll go off in your face" Hmmmm .... and then I may seek out that Comic Strip piss take 'Fistfull of Travellers Cheques'.

What I can't recommend is the latest 'blockbuster' film version of the battle of Midway, funnily enough called 'Midway'. What a bunch of shit CGI'd jingoist crap.

Me and me eldest both dig crappy horror films, so we've been having a bit of a 'fest' over the last few weeks as well....Fabbo/ funny indie from New Zealand called 'Deathgasm' is fav so far. (Plot - Inept young much put upon hairy metaller decides to bring hell to earth to right all his wrongs with 'the Devils Music'. As you might expect, it all goes horribly wrong (but in a fun way). One of many fun scenes is protagonist and mate trying to stop his zombie step mom attacking him by hitting her with a larger black dildo. Kinda like an Metal version of 'Shaun of the Dead'. There is apparently a follow up in the pipeline that I am looking forward to muchly.
Trailer - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cg-c7UpJZLQ
Topic Outline:

The Village Pump Index