Roll Call?

23 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Amil04
447 posts

Re: Roll Call?
Jan 18, 2020, 09:11
No, nothing about you Lawrence.

Like I say I was scratching an old wound and should have left it really. It took sometime to accept that the mods had deleted stuff..really couldn’t believe they would do that. A glitch surely?
I think I just wanted to talk to someone..even if it drew negative comments to myself..which I was most pleased to see you didn’t make. Cheers dude...

Gaslighting is a very nasty thing indeed. I don’t think people realise how damaging it can be..and how long it takes to repair...or even that it’s a real phenomenon..as gang stalking is. ie multiple gas lighters.

Yeah, seems rather quite on here when there’s a load of stuff in the news I would have thought people would be taking about.

JHC is ultimately responsible for this site and whatever happens on here is a reflection on him. So if I were him I’d keep a damn good eye on what’s happening.

I had a run in with HD..which surprised me..but both Nigel and Locodogz ( who disagreed with pretty much everything I put forward! ) both said don’t be put of posting here. Heartwarming.

Best wishes dudes.

The Village Pump Index