The Village Pump »
Evening

Pages: 4 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Toxic deleriumis bac
2 posts

Re: Evening
Mar 16, 2020, 12:58
Hey there, I hope your good. Wow its been some time. I'm back up on Merseyside as Leslie and I split up years ago, but everyone is fine,I still travel down to Calne to see the kids, next time I'm down be great to catch up again x
PMM
PMM
3155 posts

Mar 21, 2020, 01:06
I've moved too :) Split with Bren (and both getting on far better with each other now that we aren't locked into a cycle of toxic and negative stuff)

Couldn't justify or afford our spacious and well located flat. Now got a couple of rooms with an old friend down by Port Sunlight.

All change!

Hope you're doing ok, TD.
Kid Calamity
9043 posts

Mar 23, 2020, 10:46
Nice to see you posting here - and, well - nice to see you and Bren are on good terms, despite the split.
PMM
PMM
3155 posts

Edited Mar 27, 2020, 21:31
Mar 27, 2020, 21:23
Thanks, Mr Calamity.

We'd be together now from time to time if it weren't for the current circumstances.

Must admit, what was once a staple of my online life has become peripheral, and I pop by to cock a snook perhaps monthly. Sometimes more, sometimes less. A little more since the tedious antagonisms (and the tedious antagonists) of a few years ago abated.

I once took Bren on the road over the Long Mynd. She really didn't like the steep bit at the far end.

Currently virus free, or at least asymptomatic, but cannot work. Social distancing is challenging when you're sat next to someone in a car, and it's not the sort of job you can do from home. Meanwhile, just starting a new job delivering meals on wheels to the living dead of Birkenhead. Anything to tide me over until the self employed payments hit my account in June.

So better off than many I suppose, although I'm pretty stressed at all the change, both personal and societal.
Pages: 4 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 ] Add a reply to this topic

The Village Pump Index