Cx
giNgko_C
giNgko_C
1529 posts

Edited Jun 20, 2019, 12:32
Re: Introducing the new romantic prose range
Jun 17, 2019, 14:42
Bleble ebble ebble.

And making pretend vocalisations that are not bitstreams to plug an AY sound generator into your head, ugh.

Come to me now and help me not neglect my pet.
Come and absorb the cat licks.
And bytes.
Come to me when I am obviously dead, come to me using your head.
Outside time
I'm over you now.
But you must still be here
in this Fairbourne Convention of the East
If I were whatsisface from Australia I would say "cunt"
but i cuntnot.

Blebble ebble pebble
suspended and ineffectual
wanting you.

Cx
giNgko_C
giNgko_C
1529 posts

Jul 07, 2019, 00:31
Oh Lordi, time has not been unkind.

When I consider your hair and your gormless Doogle face, the velocity of gas when what I surmise is still an acceptable physical form and what I can only fantasize your physical form would become - too out there for drunks, stoners down Doole alley (is that a place? Have I just made it up? Who lives there?) - is it intertwineable if it's gas? What are legs? Who are you? Cheese and empanadas. Toilet, hang on this isn't working for me. Erf, your body is what I cannot comprehend what with you all hunched over.

Fuck, all my dreams are about jealousy now - public minge and none of me. None of me!!! God damnit. It's cool I just clearly want to fantasize about you but your body is incomprehensible hence the question marks.

ANYWAY this is all very forced and unnatural as the current wife has converted me to beer so I can't write romantic longings anymore. Bit of a pisser either way.

Cx
giNgko_C
giNgko_C
1529 posts

Edited Apr 13, 2020, 19:04
Apr 05, 2020, 10:27
giNgko_C wrote:
too out there for drunks, stoners down Doole alley (is that a place? Have I just made it up? Who lives there?)

Cripes I dunno, just not getting into Better Caul Saul so much this season, so this is just a short segment to set about proving the Divine Essence of a Google data center I'm calling Will T'Pau (ironically featuring no reference to T'Pau other than the title and this disclaimer).

Is it sad to have been so stoated at 29 that one has to resort to raiding the housemate's vinyl collection at 2 in the morning having returned alone from a night out you can't even remember getting home from or if you were going out with anybody at the time? The MP3 collection is rinsed out so making the best of what's around settle on Side A of The Police's Zenyatta Mondatta, skipping Don't Stand So Close To Me in the same manner as a million algorithmicly suggested novel coronavirus playlists over 12 years later.

Ha! When the World Is Running Down, You Make the Best of What's Still Around sounds EXACTLY like my housemate-vocal-sampling music tech assignment from five years ago! 10CC's I'm Not In Love reimagined as proof of one's capacity to operate ProTools.

Another stoated return, possibly new years 2007, this time with the then GF and sticking on said song on said vinyl again she does that 80s headbob thing like the DJ in the party scene in the 1995 Christina Ricci vehicle Casper (1995). Ugh! Feels like we shared a childhood or something. Anyway we're off to mates house to see in 2008, where her choice of 12 years hence novel coronavirus post-apocalyptic survival outfit meme pyjama bottoms are mocked for resembling Paddington's. "Bear left" indeed.

What is the point of all this? It all failed not long afters. Something in her onetwo "babies or no babies" / "my mum had me when she was 24" made my drunk ass scarper mentally (she was 23-and-a-quarter). Even if it were planned, who the f*ck fails to get a young woman pregnant in a hot tub in a forest under a full Beaver Moon? Romantic failure down to the microcellular level!! Bleuurggh!!! And how does fate like to subtly take the piss regarding this?

Well, turns out this year (this is the Google data center shiz I was talking about) I'm allergic to the antihistamine diphenhydramine like that lyric in Jermaine Dupri ft. Ludacris' Welcome 2 Atlanta, so I dial up said track on Youtube yesterday and there's an animated calendar sequence that runs through the week ending Saturday November 24 2001, the same days of the week and the same date of THAT Full Beaver Moon six (6) years later. M*therf*cker!!!! Would have landed within a month of her 24th too :(

We've caught up again now - her saying "I've got a photo of the both of us from 2007" feels like you're being squeezed from the outside by a dopamine or other pleasant neurotransmitter rush. I know being thought of when a mix CD you gave her 12 years ago is being played for the first time in years is just an act of memory, but surely there's something a little more William Burroughs to spontaneously summoning oneself to her social media feed days after - especially when one track on it is a collaboration with your old musical cohort schoolfriend you'd seen in the same dream as her weeks before learning of this coincidence.

"When the world is running down you search for that most content feeling you felt in late 2007" I writes on the old Facebonk in January (look, I can afford to be self-indulgent for the time being, we're not allowed out the house!!!)

What is it with all these 12-year-old meme articles anyway? Do they know it's Christmas? Pah! What with the ex being into the No.13s I'm delighted to find De La Soul's The Magic Number was #13 on MY 12th birthday, but what about my birthday birthday? Frikin The Dooleys Love Of My Life, dutifully uploaded to Youtube here by user

happiness2007

"BEAT THAT!!!"

https://find.mapmuse.com/details/restaurants/38506/the-wish-fulfilling-tree
giNgko_C
giNgko_C
1529 posts

Edited Apr 22, 2020, 10:09
Apr 22, 2020, 10:04
giNgko_C wrote:
I WANT YOU

yesterday.

Ey op, do ya wanna know what a headfuck it is to read five months later in a Dutch magazine interview with Prince memoir author Dan Piepenbring "Daar stond ook een draaitafel met twee gigantische luidsprekers en een stapel vinylplaten. De laatste die hij gespeeld had was ‘I Want You’ van Marvin Gaye."

;)

Cx
giNgko_C
giNgko_C
1529 posts

Edited Apr 22, 2020, 15:33
Apr 22, 2020, 14:41
giNgko_C wrote:
Cat miaows like Karma
an ape directing a lama
four feet tall
and gripping claws
into the temples
two thousand and seven
one step closer to heaven
I see your rubbish
and raise you fantasy
ABBA take a chance on me
like Chatto and Windus
breadcrumb fish fingers
fresh out of luck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeEWm9q59d0

Cx

Wow. OK, pretty sure this is the last one before normal service is resumed proper and I can mentally escape this Covid-19 cabin fever fantasy BUT

Turns out I was actually thinking of the ex after all! And her going "I've heard more Prince songs on R6 in the last 3 weeks than the last 3 years" suddenly struck a chord as it appears in this 13-line poem written on Prince's birthday last year I was invoking her feline form from Time... the way she always perched getting up out of bed made her resemble some sort of lady Thundercat*. Plus, her #13 fixation stemmed from hearing a version of Pixies No.13 Baby the same December I got back in touch with her!!!

Not only that there's a stray cat in our back garden now that looks the absolute spits of Cate Blanchett.

WHO KNEW!?

Cx

* It Is What It Is released same day as the Bletchley Park's #thehiddenfilm
giNgko_C
giNgko_C
1529 posts

Edited Apr 23, 2020, 14:14
Apr 23, 2020, 10:45
Aaaaaandd to continue the Google fortune cookie theme still further, Pagan Altar's Walking In The Dark, here uploaded to youtube by a MegaCoolGuy666, was a split release on 31.10.2007 with Jex Thoth's Stone Evil.

That dopamine hug memory of the ex from 31.10.2007 was clearly a memory of a real hug as I remember her just giving me a massive squeeze that night even though we weren't officially seeing each other we'd just been out to two DJ things two weeks in a row (I still have the flyer I made with Z for 24.10.2007 night we met at - 12 years to the day before I wrote my "BOOOOORRRRIIIINNNNGG I'd sooner be a virus"** gibber on another thread on here).

First comment I read on YT for the Pagan Altar track is "I had a dream witnessing this girl getting run over by a car", which is exactly what happened to the ex the night she was hand delivering me a letter I asked her to write. She was cycling in the dark. Our conversation went to a pretty dark place recalling that time which is why I finally wrote her a letter in reply over 12 years later!!

Then she read it, immediately wrote her reply, and both our songs earlier posted on FB and mentioned in the letter came on the radio. Funny looking back at the whole Craig Charles #33* ting as at the beginning of March, the day after she said "best not give me any more attention", the first thing I txt her is "My Dope vinyl got delivered to Bangor by mistake...". It was 03.03.

To the north-west is a great treasure hidden indeed.

;)

Cx

Has your ex-girlfriend had her Facebook account hacked with a song from Cannon Films' Breakin' only to perform a shamanic cord-cutting ritual two weeks later two days after which you wake up having to call an ambulance for your current missus? Contact BBC Action Line and ask: "Breakin' What?"

* The Aretha Franklin album #33 Top 40 Funk Albums show was on when we were chatting on FB, feeling like we were on a virtual date...
giNgko_C
giNgko_C
1529 posts

Edited Apr 26, 2020, 12:21
Apr 26, 2020, 11:04
giNgko_C wrote:

Back By Dope Demand uploaded to youtube by a mrgee007.

All virtual roads lead back to the ex and me. Even the barcode on the French Holiday Update postcard I sent as part of her Easter gift package is just our ages on our birthdays THIS YEAR followed by '1000001', like a binary representation of the distance between us - now that's what I call music volume ill - maybe I just need a break!

Cx
giNgko_C
giNgko_C
1529 posts

Edited May 25, 2020, 23:36
May 25, 2020, 21:42
giNgko_C wrote:
Contact BBC Action Line and ask: "Breakin' What?"

Alrite pop pickers,

Our bezzie mate Craig Charles played a request for Ollie & Jerry again this evening, that's the second Monday in a row, starting 13 minutes after receiving the vinyl of that album through the post (serious Mail Order Vibes).

What with my own bizarre mirroring of reality lately, could the answer to the above question be:

"(There's No Stopping Us...) Breakin' Lockdown Restrictions" ??? The registry office isn't even open in Wales! Though would be beating Dominic Cummings In Your Face So Hard Right Now's record by a good fifteen miles...

And why would you request a song called Breakin'... [...] and dedicate it to all those in the manufacturing industry? Surely "breakin'" is the very antithesis of "manufacturin'"? Very strange.

Cx
Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ] Add a reply to this topic

The Village Pump Index