Topic View: Flat | Threaded
giNgko_C
giNgko_C
1701 posts

Edited Apr 21, 2020, 09:30
Re: Introducing the new romantic poetry range
Apr 20, 2020, 19:37
giNgko_C wrote:
I want my hippie ex girlfriend to stop having multiple partners and form a triangulated coven with me and the missus.

THE END

Cx

OK I THINK I'M GOING TO BE SICK NOW, the THE END here is a link to the trailer for the 1989 film The Tall Guy, perpetuating the whole "1989 joke" trope I've had going the past wee while, and with the ex being into the whole polyamory thing the first thing that popped into my head was that scene where the chap is shaking hands with all the men in that bed under the duvet (caught it on telly years and years ago), tap water on the weetabix, "this man has no spine" etc

Just looked up Madness' It Must Be Love because it was playing in the Post Office when the ex was mailing her reply to my love letter from last Easter weekend... It was only sodding featured in the actual film The Tall Guy werenit??? LOOK: There's Jeff Goldblum and Emma Thompson sharing one of those limited edition Superman PPE gowns!!!

J.C.O.A.B.

Is there a point in any C.G.Jung enthusiast's life where things go one step beyond "meaningful coinicidence"?

xxx

EDIT: So, like, literally received a love letter reply from my ex a year to the day since starting this Romantic Poetry thread. So the Romantic Poetry WORKED!!

Somebody say "Movistar"!!!

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReviews-g187497-d7810415-r367250324-Book_Taxi_Barcelona-Barcelona_Catalonia.html
Topic Outline:

The Village Pump Index