Topic View: Flat | Threaded
vince
vince
1627 posts

Re: Prodigal son
Jan 11, 2019, 20:47
Kid Calamity wrote:
vince wrote:
Been strange times here too, culminating in my return to blighty in mid-Jan. One-way ticket. So, looking forward to a bleak midwinter, just prior to Br***t, 54 years old, divorced, unemployed, no home, no car. And I couldn't be happier.
Might finally be able to get that Villa game in after a decade of talking about it.

Back to Worcestershire, or elsewhere in the UK?

Sorry to hear some things didn't work out over in the US. Still, there would have decades of good experiences. Hopefully, this proves to be a fresh start and a new chapter of lovely adventures.

Back to Worcestershire initially to decompress. And then to who-knows-where (dependant very much on where I find work).
Very much a fresh start situation, feeling positive & looking forward to such adventures. Jesus, I might even start making music again!
No particular gripe with the US, Trump aside. There's bullshit to endure on both sides of the pond, hard to know which is worse. But, as some of you older heads may remember, America never felt like "home" to me, even after 15 years. Made some truly wonderful friends, had some experiences and avoided winter for at least 13 of those years so no complaints. Onwards & upwards.
Hope to see/meet some of yous over beers in the very near future!

The Village Pump Index