Register
Unsung Forum »
Scissorgun update

Topic View: Flat | Threaded
dave clarkson
2988 posts

Scissorgun update
Nov 22, 2017, 16:27
Thanks to HHers who came to our recent shows in Manchester and London. We are planning more in new year.
Our album, Assault 2, is on Spotify and Apple Music too if anyone fancies a listen.
Here's a recent review,,,
https://flipsideflipsidereviews.blogspot.co.uk/2017/10/scissorgun-assault-two-ep.html?m=1

Cheers
elegant chaos
elegant chaos
2390 posts

Edited Nov 23, 2017, 23:46
Re: Scissorgun update
Nov 23, 2017, 17:04
I'm wondering if he's reviewing the iTunes listing - where the first three tracks are mistitled. It sounds to me as if he's actually describing "Bastard Son" when he's writing about "Caballero", and he is probably writing about "Dusting For Zika" whilst writing about "Bastard Son". At least the 10" and the CD are correctly titled - well I think they are.....bloody good album anyways LOL

EDIT: Just checked Spotify - the tracks are mistitled there too
dave clarkson
2988 posts

Edited Nov 24, 2017, 01:13
Nov 24, 2017, 01:09
Yeah the first few downloadable track titles are in wrong order against the vinyl and Cd order (which is correct). This is across all the download sites including Amazon.Makes for interesting reading with the reviews which all I've read seem to have reviewed against the downloads. Initially it bothered me but now I like the confusion of it! Apart from me, you're the only other person who noticed Lee!

Cheers
Kid Calamity
9041 posts

Nov 29, 2017, 09:41
I just recieved my vinyl/CD EP package. Lovely.
dave clarkson
2988 posts

Nov 29, 2017, 15:56
Cheers - glad it arrived safely.
:-)
Unsung Forum Index