Unsung Forum »
Which Kiss albums?

153 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
machineryelf
3679 posts

Re: Which Kiss albums?
Apr 20, 2012, 19:47
Not a problem, reviewers [or anyone] over egging the pudding is one of my pet peeves, I know it's hard to set a gold standard but if I take Revolver,Zeit,Paranoid and the first GYBE album as what is genius, I try to rate everything accordingly.One of the best things about this place is that you get to know what everyone likes, if Squid & Moonie are raving about scandinavian jazz skronk I know to avoid, if you & Squid are raving about some 80s industrial obscurity I know I'm on pretty safe ground, but when journalists start bandying around big names on little bands I get very sceptical.I get bloody annoyed at the constant attention paid to the Gaga/KatyPerry/Madonnas/Stings etc at the expense of people who are trying/would like the attention, if the big names want the space stick them in the celebrity section because anyone who really cares about music knows where sting can stick his lute. Oh and stop interviewing Jack White, I've nothing against his music but by fuck he makes sting sound interesting.
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index