biker fm show

Pages: 14 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Mrs Ahab
Mrs Ahab
1138 posts

biker fm show
Jul 05, 2011, 21:55
if anyone is able to record this show i'd be grateful, much as i want to stay up and listen i cant possibly do it and avoid being zombie-mum in the morning ;) xx
Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8761 posts

Re: biker fm show
Jul 05, 2011, 22:12
Mrs Ahab wrote:
if anyone is able to record this show i'd be grateful, much as i want to stay up and listen i cant possibly do it and avoid being zombie-mum in the morning ;) xx

Good point. I wonder if this will be podcast or available for download after broadcast? Anyone know?
common era
865 posts

Edited Jul 05, 2011, 22:44
Jul 05, 2011, 22:43
I'll be recording it using the very useful Audio Hijack Pro utility for Mac, excellent tool for recording streams etc. I'll make sure you two (Ahab and Squid) get copies.

Please though, don't everyone inundate me with requests for copies as I hate to disappoint (but I will), so perhaps we can work out a 'pay it forward' thing? i.e. I make 2 copies and then those two make two more and very soon everyone in the whole wide world will have a copy whether they want it or not.

A.
Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8761 posts

Jul 05, 2011, 23:26
common era wrote:
I'll be recording it using the very useful Audio Hijack Pro utility for Mac, excellent tool for recording streams etc. I'll make sure you two (Ahab and Squid) get copies.

Please though, don't everyone inundate me with requests for copies as I hate to disappoint (but I will), so perhaps we can work out a 'pay it forward' thing? i.e. I make 2 copies and then those two make two more and very soon everyone in the whole wide world will have a copy whether they want it or not.

A.

Thanks, that'd be great, most kind of you. It may take me a while to sort the copies thing out, but I'll try to deal with it ASAP.

Ta!
Daniel
277 posts

Edited Jul 06, 2011, 00:02
Jul 06, 2011, 00:01
common era wrote:

A.

Any chance of a third copy? please, I'm overseas. Arrrggghh.
Thanks
Five
Five
960 posts

Jul 06, 2011, 00:15
I'm not taping, but this conveniently worked out to a 4pm show in California. It is HOT in Los Angeles today, and this is a good soundtrack for it while I recover from playing music all weekend in Joshua Tree and Palm Springs (where it was HOTTER but sensibly there were swimming pools here and there).
Piquiod
Piquiod
525 posts

Jul 06, 2011, 01:08
this is fucking great!!!
great music designed for my curious ears...
No Gods!

best night of the summer!!!
The Seth Man
1240 posts

Jul 06, 2011, 02:26
Piquiod wrote:
this is fucking great!!!
No Gods!

Seconded, Piquiod! Wotta set, wotta flow, wotta stew of good stuff. (Brings me back to July, 1977...)
Five
Five
960 posts

Jul 06, 2011, 02:29
The Seth Man wrote:
Piquiod wrote:
this is fucking great!!!
No Gods!

Seconded, Piquiod! Wotta set, wotta flow, wotta stew of good stuff. (Brings me back to July, 1977...)

great stuff and widely varied. joy of joys!
The Seth Man
1240 posts

Jul 06, 2011, 02:46
Five wrote:
The Seth Man wrote:
Piquiod wrote:
this is fucking great!!!
No Gods!

great stuff and widely varied. joy of joys!

What the fuck is playing now?! Sounds like Tetragrammton doing "The Exorcist" soundtrack. Fuuuucccckkk!
Pages: 14 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index