32 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
machineryelf
3681 posts

Re: Soundtracks Of Our Lives w/e 27 June 2010 CE
Jun 28, 2010, 20:57
Bong – Live at Roadburn 2010

http://3voor12.vpro.nl/speler/ondemand/43594849#ondemand.43594849

lotsa other stuff in the archives there Comus, Electric Wizard, Bevis Frond, SunnO))) & more

B-52s – Party Mix

Smiths – Hatful of Hollow

Fields of the Nephelim – Dawnrazor

Japan – Oil On Canvas still think this sounds like an upmarket Duran Duran, it’s OK once in a while but I’ve never loved it

Leyland Kirby – Sadly The Future Is No Longer What It Was this weeks winner of the big title of the week competition

Mortiis – Smell of Rain

Cathedral – Guessing Game, Garden of Unearthly Delights

Kinks - Are The Village Green Preservation Society

Deep Purple – Machinehead

Who – Philly 73 a very nice boot of the Quadrophenia tour

Julian Cope – Citizen Cain’d I must be listening to too muchy lofi sludge cos I’ve never had a problem with the production on this, a cracking little cd [technically cds but I rarely play one without playing the other]

Trad Gras Och Stenar –live 2010 still enjoying these recent live recordings

Six Organs of Admittance –Live at Miss Peapods thanks to JB Lamptoast-Morsley for this , it’s excellent as is the 7 wands [sic?] disc looking forward to the rest too 

John Barleycorn Reborn-newfolke compilation from a couple of years ago, most enjoyable on a sunny day

Black Tempest –Proxima, Ancient Chrome, Postcard dug out some more squid, particularly enjoyed Ancient Chrome, must find the mutation disc and I’m sure there was a brown collab cd as well, my filing system is in a frankly shocking state at the mo

Johnny Cash – God cheery best of featuring the man in black’s god bothering songs, another sunny day classic

A bunch of old nwobhm singles, Mythra,Raven,Tygers of Pantang, Jameson Raid & more, it’s pretty obvious why none of them became household names but lots of nostalgic fun
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index