Unsung Forum »
Soundtracks Of Our Lives 28/3/04

106 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Riddley Walker
174 posts

Re: Soundtracks Of Our Lives 28/3/04
Apr 01, 2004, 00:08
A lot of people would like to see Armand Schaubroeck...Dead- Working class Rochester drawl! A unique album, funny, disturbing and moving. I have become a massive fan of Armand's stuff since I got hold of a copy of Ratfucker a few months ago, and my friends have been converted by force, but this album is far more personal, sprawling, the characters seem more real than the hilarious grotesques of Ratfucker... One of my all time favourite album covers as well!

Amon Duul- Paradiewarts duul
Amon Duul II- Carnival in Babylon- It was my birthday a couple of weeks ago and I spent most of the cash recieved from relatives and more on trying to achieve the Krautrocksampler top 50, can't get enough of the music, but I'm becoming financially ruined!

Neu!-75 ...An absolute classic that rocks and soothes in equal measure, as has already been well establised on this forum

Impossible but True.. The Kim Fowley Story- Some of the songs seem to have a somewhat tenuous connection to KF, some are really good in their own right. Interesting collection anyway...
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index