Pages: 4 – [ 1 2 3 4 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Sanctuary
Sanctuary
4670 posts

The Naysayers.....
Jul 08, 2017, 10:36
What a disappointment for them...

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/trump-expect-trade-deal-uk-completed-quickly-074907100.html
Sanctuary
Sanctuary
4670 posts

Re: The Naysayers.....
Jul 08, 2017, 10:53
Sanctuary wrote:

I suppose the rallies and polls will appear now by the losers to keep him out of our country instead of saying 'Brilliant, now let's keep the momentum going and look forward to the future with a good heart'.

The chance of that happening here? Based on what we've experienced so far, minus zero!
nigelswift
8112 posts

Jul 08, 2017, 11:08
"Donald Trump expects a trade deal with the UK to be completed “very, very quickly”

That's you and him then. For God's sake it's crass populism that got us in this shit, let's not import more of it.
Sanctuary
Sanctuary
4670 posts

Jul 08, 2017, 11:21
nigelswift wrote:
"Donald Trump expects a trade deal with the UK to be completed “very, very quickly”

That's you and him then. For God's sake it's crass populism that got us in this shit, let's not import more of it.

Is that it? Beneath you to say well done Mrs May and Mr Trump just like you couldn't bring yourself to congratulate the Brexiteers on their victory. Speaks volumes about you and confirms my views of you over the past few months.
thesweetcheat
thesweetcheat
6200 posts

Jul 08, 2017, 16:41
Sanctuary wrote:
nigelswift wrote:

Is that it? Beneath you to say well done Mrs May and Mr Trump just like you couldn't bring yourself to congratulate the Brexiteers on their victory. Speaks volumes about you and confirms my views of you over the past few months.

Still bitter? Remind us what your contribution was again?

Oh and feel free to tell us how this "deal" will be better than the one the EU already has with the US.
thesweetcheat
thesweetcheat
6200 posts

Jul 08, 2017, 16:41
Sanctuary wrote:
nigelswift wrote:

Oh and feel free to tell us how this "deal" will be better than the one the EU already has with the US.
Sanctuary
Sanctuary
4670 posts

Edited Jul 08, 2017, 18:22
Jul 08, 2017, 18:21
thesweetcheat wrote:
Sanctuary wrote:
nigelswift wrote:

ME bitter? Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

You’ve excelled yourself this time. You need to look into the mirror sunshine if you want to see a bitter person. Along with Neurotic Nige you are so bitter and twisted that you can’t see an opportunity for this country when it is staring you in the face. To have to explain that to you shows your complete ignorance in the matter.

Why don’t you have a read of the comments following the link I began this thread with to see what it’s like to hear balanced people’s opinions instead of you and the other bloke’s whinging and whining all the time. The huge majority support their country, not turn their back on it and try to influence others into believing your drivel. It’s about time you two grew a pair.

I’m done with both of you now but will be forwarding you some properties for rent and sale in Europe as I know you can’t wait to leave these shores.

Au revoir
Auf Wiedersehen
Arrivederci
Adios
Ya su
nigelswift
8112 posts

Jul 08, 2017, 18:42
I think you'd command more respect on here if you dropped the aggressive, crass, shallow, simplistic ill-informed Trumpian platitudes. Try it.

On the other hand, if this really is flounce #7, hurrah.
tjj
tjj
3606 posts

Jul 08, 2017, 20:36
Sanctuary wrote:
thesweetcheat wrote:
Sanctuary wrote:
nigelswift wrote:

ME bitter? Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

You’ve excelled yourself this time. You need to look into the mirror sunshine if you want to see a bitter person. Along with Neurotic Nige you are so bitter and twisted that you can’t see an opportunity for this country when it is staring you in the face. To have to explain that to you shows your complete ignorance in the matter.

Why don’t you have a read of the comments following the link I began this thread with to see what it’s like to hear balanced people’s opinions instead of you and the other bloke’s whinging and whining all the time. The huge majority support their country, not turn their back on it and try to influence others into believing your drivel. It’s about time you two grew a pair.

I’m done with both of you now but will be forwarding you some properties for rent and sale in Europe as I know you can’t wait to leave these shores.

Au revoir
Auf Wiedersehen
Arrivederci
Adios
Ya su

Goodness me Roy, you're multi-lingual - you've got me with Ya su I'm afraid (Greek to me as my dear Dad was fond of saying). You're post is rather insulting and I wonder if there isn't some transference going on. Seems to me you are the one showing intolerance and certainly not beyond making posts you know will wind other people up. It is possible to just say nothing rather than make such a big deal of leaving (yet again) and blaming others for doing so.
thesweetcheat
thesweetcheat
6200 posts

Edited Jul 08, 2017, 23:25
Jul 08, 2017, 23:21
There are many ways to "support your country". Not all of which involve throwing it blindly over a cliff on the basis of a nebulous but never explained or articulated belief that it will be better for everyone.

You are bitter that no-one will thank you for happening to be on the side that got the most votes (you've said so often enough) and that we won't sign up to your vision of a brighter tomorrow, even though you won't tell anyone of us what it entails or how we are supposed to get there.

People questioning and challenging something that has every ingredient to make it the biggest disaster to affect the country in my lifetime is not a lack of interest in the wellbeing of the nation, in fact it's the precise opposite. If we weren't deeply concerned about Britain's future we wouldn't bother, we'd just let you chuck us over the edge without caring what happens.

You say we should get behind it, but constantly call us losers and yourself a winner.

I'm not bitter, I'm deeply, deeply concerned about our future. You can crow all you want over your Pyhrric victory, the number of people who voted one way or another doesn't really matter. It has already costs millions and divided the country in a way that is unlikely to be healed for years to come.
Pages: 4 – [ 1 2 3 4 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index