U-Know! Forum »
Thank you to London police

Pages: 12 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Thank you to London police
Jun 04, 2017, 04:41
For offing the cunts that just did what they did.
I know that some of you have suggested the use of a tranquilizer dart as a means of subduing these 'types'....
But since these 'types' no longer have anything of any validity to offer up or say....
dhajjie thinks its best they met the resulting conclusion to their hateful shitty lives.
dhajjie can't just look away and pretend this shit is going away.
dhajjie can't find it in his heart to make apologies for 'these' shit-birds.
dhajjie still ain't forgot 911.
dhajjie grieves that London and Manchester had to suffer what New York City suffered on that awful fateful day.
dhajjie also understands that he is probably alone in these thoughts around these parts.
But...he can live with that.
Ethericat
42 posts

Re: Thank you to London police
Jun 04, 2017, 09:13
You don't have to be a card carrying pacifist to support peace. I for one have no problem at all with these fuckers being taken out. Call it Karma....
tjj
tjj
3606 posts

Jun 04, 2017, 09:42
I think we are all a still shell shocked from the Manchester atrocity. This latest attack is numbing. Someone accused me of 'hate' in a political discussion recently - they even went to the trouble of defining it. Needless to say I strongly refuted such a suggestion.
This is Hate in action and for anyone who doesn't deal in Hate, which is most of us, it is incomprehensible.
moss
moss
2897 posts

Jun 04, 2017, 09:49
8 minutes to get there. There are no apologists for the killers they got what they deserved - and expected. But in the interest of calm and peace, something that the people of Manchester have shown with such courage, ramping up the hate is something we should leave well alone.
thesweetcheat
thesweetcheat
6209 posts

Jun 04, 2017, 09:52
Just saw this elsewhere:

"Terrorists want Fear,
Because Fear breeds Hate.
Hate needs Blame,
Because Blame finds Scapegoats.

If you hate, they win."
tjj
tjj
3606 posts

Edited Jun 04, 2017, 10:16
Jun 04, 2017, 10:05
thesweetcheat wrote:
Just saw this elsewhere:

"Terrorists want Fear,
Because Fear breeds Hate.
Hate needs Blame,
Because Blame finds Scapegoats.

If you hate, they win."

Or to quote that great American hero, Martin Luther King Jr.

"Darkness cannot drive out Darkness, only Light can do that.
Hate cannot drive out Hate. Only Love can do that."

Edit: Probably feels like an inadequate response to terrorism this morning but in the long term its the only way ...
Howburn Digger
Howburn Digger
986 posts

Jun 04, 2017, 10:09
With the projected time-saving advantages of the new Crossrail and expanded use of bus lanes for emergency vehicles they will be able to do it in 7 minutes and 35 seconds next time.

Dhajjieboy opened this thread saying he's not forgotten 911 and that maybe he's alone in thinking that. Says a lot.

He says that now London and Manchester are getting a taste of what New York got and that he grieves. I know that no-one is grieving yet and everyone is still in shock. Grief comes later for those who actually grieve.

Thanks for your thoughts Dhajjieboy. It all helps.
moss
moss
2897 posts

Jun 04, 2017, 12:07
"With the projected time-saving advantages of the new Crossrail and expanded use of bus lanes for emergency vehicles they will be able to do it in 7 minutes and 35 seconds next time."

What I was really thinking at the time when I wrote 8 minutes, I could have written any number but that the fact of the matter is they couldn't save the people from what happened. A bit like that horrific car bomb attack in Baghdad last Tuesday, when children were injured and killed outside an ice cream shop.
The news from such places as Iraq and Syria haunts us, as does 9/11. We are lost without those who care and enter battle zones to rescue the injured and carry the dead out, and here I am talking about the police, soldiers, fireman and doctors. They do it all over the world. I grieve for all of those innocents caught up in senseless religious wars, and do not relish having to argue the point.
I wish just sometimes there was an answer to all of this but realise there isn't we have reached a very low point in our history...
Sanctuary
Sanctuary
4670 posts

Jun 04, 2017, 12:17
The London Mayor said we will not be cowed and we should carry on as normal.

100% Bollocks. People, especially the elderly, are terrified. Our country is becoming open season to terrorists. The media show people fleeing the scenes in terror and to a terrorist watching this must be manna from heaven!

When are we going to wake up to the fact that we are at war with these bastards. When will the penny drop?

The police, on and off duty, have been outstanding but are not soldiers and don't fight wars - but the army do!
Instead of us continually planning what we are going to do in the event of an attack, we should have the army out there scouring the country and eradicating those bastards before they do. The public will talk to soldiers more readily about people or groups they suspect in their area knowing they will be protected by professional soldiers.

Enough is enough are the wisest words I've heard in months. Now get the job done! We have been far too soft in this country.
Ethericat
42 posts

Edited Jun 04, 2017, 12:27
Jun 04, 2017, 12:25
Put it this way, I think something else a little bit more affirmative than singing 'Imagine' and holding hands might also help....
Pages: 12 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index