32 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Sanctuary
Sanctuary
4670 posts

Re: Ivory Trade Ban
Apr 03, 2018, 14:40
nigelswift wrote:
Goodness me, May tried to prevent this as a favour to her friend who headed the ivory trading lobby and the change of heart is because the voters were appalled and confirmed they were in a recent consultation:

"The public is overwhelmingly behind a ban on the sale of ivory, it has emerged. There have been more than 60,000 responses to a public consultation on the Government's plans to ban the sale of ivory items, with the vast majority in favour of the prohibition".

That's all a matter of fact and denying it and labelling the rest of us who said so as "troublemakers" is consistent with your previous messages. Now wriggle out of it by attacking me and flouncing.....

The problem you have Nigel (aside from stirring things up) is that you are only interested in reading the bits that suit you and overlooking the rest. Mrs May has said quite clearly that they would look at the situation and consult various bodies. They have done that and this latest news is the outcome.
You need to get yourself a life because even when the good happens (which you wanted I'll add) you still find a way to put people down.

Now please - do us all a favour and go away like a good chap.

Thanks in advance.

Bye
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index