Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Sanctuary
Sanctuary
4670 posts

Edited May 24, 2017, 09:06
Re: Brexit and the UK food industry.
May 24, 2017, 09:03
Rhiannon wrote:
Sanctuary, please do point to the part of that article where he explains what will happen when all the foreign workers leave and what his party's solution is. Because I don't see anything that mentions the subject and I assume your link is a riposte to our ungrounded fears having read that guardian article? Perhaps not.

Mine was just a basic post Rhiannon with no hidden agenda, just reporting what my local man says on the matter. No need to read into anything and I have not read any Guardian articles so don't shoot the messenger.

To make things quite clear. I am not a tory and really have no interest in politics as I have a life to lead. I only join in to try and gain a level playing field so that others may be encouraged to join in otherwise this forum is lambasted with hate for the tory party and nothing else.

What would be nice though would be to hear what all you amateur 'experts' on politics would have in YOUR manifestos and how you would resolve our countries problems post Brexit - and where you will find the money to do it without taking anything away from the poor and needy further.

Off you all go then and let's see those manifesto's. That's your challenge for the day. Put your money where your mouths are!

I'll be out fishing on a beautiful lake while you are doing that.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index