moss
moss
2897 posts

Re: Hate is a cul-de-sac
Apr 30, 2017, 08:33
tjj wrote:
moss wrote:
[quote="nigelswift"]What a monumental fecking neck to accuse us of
"knowing that I won't come back at you. You know, the cowards way!"....
.... when you've spent the last few years over on the Copycat Journal attacking me personally in the nastiest way imaginable for all you are worth!!
Be gone with you, you vexatious person.

All the best,
Nige

I read your post on a train earlier this evening on my way back from a day out looking at wild orchids. I replied briefly basically because the train was held up and I had nothing better to do. Have since re-read it and have to remind you (although no-one here will give a 'feck') that it was Littlestone who, some years back, was the ring leader in trying to get everyone to ostracize me on the TMA forum - after he was unsuccessful in getting me banned. You were careful to exclude Thesweetcheat from your egregious accusation perhaps because he was around then as well and didn't get drawn into that unkind behaviour. I don't use your word 'hate' and you don't need to give me a dictionary definition of it - I'm not illiterate.

I'm surprised and somewhat disappointed Moss as I have mostly been courteous to you and recall speaking up for you on TMA when you were unfairly 'attacked' on a blog by someone named Paul Barford. As I said in my previous brief response, feel free to flounce if you wish but as with Sanctuary -no one is making you.

Basically what I said still holds, and Swift’s reply proves my point! I find that the act of bearing grudges is fruitless. I am always going to stand up for my partner, friends and family, insidious snipes really get my goat…. As for Barford, that misogynist evil-tongued coward lurking in Poland out of the way of a good solicitor forgotten about him, kind of you to remind me.
Well as I have really nothing to say to Swift, he can huff and puff never been scared of him but have a few handy few Irish curses on my blog, this one quite gentle – a chrebair chuilig. ;)
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index