Markoid
Markoid
1621 posts

Edited Nov 09, 2016, 17:52
Re: Election Day.........
Nov 09, 2016, 17:45
Howburn Digger wrote:
Rhiannon wrote:
I'm so sorry. I don't even feel as shocked as I should be, I suppose Brexit has already showed how short-sighted and narrow minded people here are, and why should the americans be any better. The world is mad. He's a billionaire claiming to stand for the people, who's repeatedly blatantly lied about many things, and was even recorded saying he'd grab women by the pussy - if people can't see any of that for what it is, and decide not to vote for him, what hope is there. Ugh.

This morning before switching on the news I dreamt of a mushroom cloud. I do hope that's not prophetic. Maybe just symbolic eh.

It is sad. Pick a horrific murderess of hundreds of thousands of innocent men, women and children. Or the repugnance that is Trump.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3729466/Child-rape-victim-comes-forward-time-40-years-call-Hillary-Clinton-liar-defended-rapist-smearing-blocking-evidence-callously-laughing-knew-guilty.html

Although Trump said he'd "grab a woman by the pussy". Hillary managed to get the rapist of a 12 year old girl off with 30 years imprisonment for child rape (he was allowed to walk). She laughed about it afterwards. There is a recording. It is chilling. Trump might be a blathering, sexist rich guy (who would deserve a punch in the face from any woman he grabbed), but Hillary was doing something much more horrific in my mind.
Hillary's track record in doing the Military Industrial Complex's work for them is similarly chilling. Six wars and two more promised. Remember she said that she WOULD "press the button" and that first strike was a legitimate defense... Hillary would be delighted to watch the mushroom clouds billow.

Brexit showed that people here can surprise politicians and that they can see that the emperor has no clothes. Brexit doesn't mean the 17 Million hate the French or the Bulgarians. They just don't want strapped to the nonsense Eu Euro corporate govt model. It doesn't work. Ask Greece.

Christ, they all have to say that. Half of parliament, congress, house of reps are solicitors. They're smarter than you and me when it comes to the law. I like those footages in mad countries when they have a real fist fight in session. Those cats are mental!

Packing a Punch: Fist fights the norm in Ukraine's parliament - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emKIIv2_cNI
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index