IanB
IanB
6761 posts

Edited Nov 15, 2015, 08:26
Re: I'm so confused.....
Nov 15, 2015, 08:10
billding68 wrote:
Captain Starlet wrote:
You could say the same about any religion or ideology! Like all Muslims I don't link ISIS with Islam in any way whatsoever, they're certainly not following the will of God, which is the main principle of Islam. They have their own twisted ideology and apart from saying they're Muslim have no connection to it whatsoever. They've got as much chance of being Muslim as I have of being the Pope, and that's never going to happen.

I'm sorry but I disagree I think they follow the teachings of Allah to the letter. the same cannot be said for all other religions. In modern times most religions do not support the killing of civilians,beheading,raping,suicide bombings. I'm not talking history I'm talking 2015. what other religion are you referring to that not just condones but encourages the slaughter of others by any means including suicide bombings? or the rape of children (Boko Haram) Islam is vicious at its core and should be wiped from modern times. or we can sit passively and let them kill us. As we have over and over again.

You do realise that Colonel Kurtz is a tragic (almost pathetic) figure not a role model and that "Kill them all" is the creed of a paranoid narcissistic psychopath with a god complex not the title of a how-to-do-war instruction book?

I only ask because you seem to be struggling with this nuance thing.

Go back to the first post that got you going, look up the meaning of irony and then reread that post in the voice of the befuddled rock fan Dhajjie is satirising. You've been yanking your own chain.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index