Head To Head
Register
U-Know! Forum »
Rusell Brand - Revolutionist?????????????

61 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
sanshee
sanshee
1080 posts

Re: Rusell Brand - Revolutionist?????????????
Oct 31, 2013, 09:11
Charlie2300 wrote:

He's an arsehole - an intelligent and articulate one, but nonetheless an arsehole. His hyper-inflated opinion of himself says it all. The Andrew Sachs affair did it for me. He can spout revolution and some of what he says makes a lot of sense in that regard, but I'm not about to put him on a pedestal when his opinion of women is so low.

He seems to think women are ace so long as he 'fancies them'.
Perhaps some folks can't be arsed being accepted on the basis of how fanciable they are.
Of course we spruce ourselves up when we go out on the razz every two months or so (babysitter permitting in my case!), but for it to be a constant preoccupation is pretty dreary.
I got hair that goes shit if I don't was it every day and even if he told me 'oh you're still beautiful' I'd be like 'fuck off! I don't care!'
As for revolution...here...right now, nothing in this damn world is perfect. For some it's nothing but the depths of real horror from birth to death, so in the great big mess that is the human pile, I'm kind of grateful for what I've got (except my 'shit hair' days).
x
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index