Head To Head
Register
U-Know! Forum »
Rusell Brand - Revolutionist?????????????

61 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Sin Agog
Sin Agog
2253 posts

Edited Oct 25, 2013, 11:32
Re: Rusell Brand - Revolutionist?????????????
Oct 25, 2013, 11:24
He's been talking about getting a revolution brewing since his radio show back in 2006. It was an endless source of piss-taking from his co-host, Matt Morgan. He said he'll back-comb his hair, take every gig offered until he's famous, and then use that fame to kick-start his nebulous revolution.

I think he's a quick-thinking, compassionate button-pusher who causes the worst first impressions on people. There are thousands of people who begin sentences with, "I used to think Russell Brand was a right cock, but then he---". It's kind of annoying as clearly the people who say that never bothered to look further than the 'do.

Does make you a little worried about whether he'll just 'disappear' sometime soon, though...

Mysterious Dusky Woman: I am big fan of Big Brother's Big Mouth. We go somewhere private?

Russell Brand: Oooh yes, let's bathe in the communal spirit of the cosmos. Let's entwine our bodies together and give birth to new Universes yet undreamed of. Should I get my winkie out?

Mysterious Dusky Woman: *pulls out dagger* We cannot be letting of you to be speaking of all these truths. You are upsetting of many important people. It is for this that you must be dying now.

Russell Brand: Well, Carl Jung said that we don't really die but retreat into an ancestral memo---- *emits a high-pitched squeal* Not my beautiful face, you sexy tart!
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index