pooley
pooley
501 posts

Re: Public Sector Workers - Reality Check
Jul 01, 2010, 10:16
pooley wrote:
stray wrote:
pooley wrote:

Those police were bastards (as were a lot of the protesters, by the way) but not having been there, I cant really consider it as a personal experience...

Having not been there you can't really say a lot of protesters were bastards either can you ? Ever heard of Agent Provocateurs ? There were a fair few tales of there seeming to be a few of those at that protest.

I think what I'm saying is, as you say you have no personal experience, weren't there, and never are, etc, etc, um... shutup ?

Come now merrick, that's a bit foolish. You ask me a question, and when I answer tell me to shut up?? Is that really in the spirit of open debate??

Sorry, doing this on the iPhone. Didn't see it was stray. Apologies to merrick. Contempt to stray!!
I can say a lot if protesters are bastards. I wasn't at the g8 but have seen appalling behaviour elsewhere. You didn't bother to ask that did you??

I agree that police infiltrate these groups. But that does not account for all I have seen, as well you know

I gave list a lot of respect fir you. You seem more reactionary than ever, and a bit inept.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index