81 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
jshell
333 posts

Re: Climate-Cat's out of the Bag!
Nov 20, 2009, 16:50
Merrick wrote:
PMM wrote:
the Hadley centre aren't the only ones collecting data and modelling the climate

Exactly. 99% of climatologists and meteorologists are in on the conspiracy too. Don't you SEE? It's all a hoax and the more scientists that provide this so-called 'evidence', the bigger a hoax we know it must be.

That, or Jshell posting climate denier horseshit again under the guise of not having their mind made up. This stuff throws more mud at the 'hockey stick graph' of global temperatures; this was 'debunked' by the stuff Jshell posted last time. Except, as I pointed out then with a link, the graph has been vindicated.

Cos really, there's no warming and it's all about sketchy data manipulation and cherry-picking. Anything that did it straightforwardly and over a long period - such as a listing of global average temperature since 1850 - would show this.

Oh, no, hang on a minute....
http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/corporate/pressoffice/2008/pr20081216.html

I've not really made up my mind though, as I do know that if we don't take it seriously, and it is real, then the results are horrific. But, and it's a big 'but', if this is true it will damage the case for CO2 controls and, well, just about everything to curb temperature rises.

However, whichever side you're on, or sitting on the fence, you have to read the info released last night and make up your own mind.

If you ignore links to this revalation, then it's just sitting in the dark and believing in something with blind faith...a bit like religion.

I'll say it again, make up your own mind.

Me, I'm waiting for the dust to settle on this one!
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index