It's Too Fucking Good For Him...

64 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
shanshee_allures
2563 posts

Edited Dec 12, 2008, 17:01
Re: It's Too Fucking Good For Him...
Dec 12, 2008, 17:00
When I heard about the 'Baby P' story, all I could think of was my daughter, and how could anyone ever do that to a kid. I found myself looking at mums with tots in buggies and feeling 'something' for them.

I was supporting them in a bizzarre nonsensical way, hoping they felt safe (the mum and the babe) so yes, being a parent does evoke all sorts of strange thigs you never felt before.

I wanted those who done that hurt, big style, or rather I wanted others to. Then I thought if they put me in a room with them, gave me free reign, what could I do?

I cant 'hurt people', it's not in me, I'm sure it's not in anybody here, whatever they may say, abstractly. I'm not those sick fuckers, I'm glad of it. I would however gladly remind them of what they did, time and again, make them look at pictures of what they done, fill their heads with it, remind them every day for ever until they were sick coz they would be, eventually.

On the other hand, if this (the stabbing) was the act of the girl's mother and that was the only way she could 'deal' with what she felt, I can't comment other than she ain't in too good a place herself.

x
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index