Sanctuary wrote:
Evergreen Dazed wrote:
Sanctuary wrote:
Evergreen Dazed wrote:
Sanctuary wrote:
tjj wrote:
Sanctuary wrote:
Alice is back in a new series, BBC4 ...

Interesting paper by Jim Leary (posted in News Section)
https://theconversation.com/6-000-year-old-monument-offers-a-tantalising-glimpse-of-britains-neolithic-civilisation-87730
"The excavations at Cat’s Brain, including the decorated chalk blocks, will feature on Digging for Britain, to be screened on BBC4, at 9pm on Wednesday November 22."

Yes very interesting. About 3 years ago now I put forward the idea that the WKLB was more a house for the living than the dead and nearly got laughed off the forum.

I’ve found the thread. Can’t see anything to support your claim.
Could you show us where you were ‘nearly laughed off the forum’?

What a clever boy you are. Try the Portal.

Why do you have to be so rude?

Haaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Me rude? Take a good look at yourself mate. You come back on this forum it seems with one aim...to cause trouble. You zero in on newbies and humiliate them (David on this occasion) and drive them away. How rude is that! You obviously have what is obviously an agenda in place.
For someone who contributes nothing in the way of reports and doesn't even offer up his Profile but freely gives out advise to others even though you haven't even carried out the basics and field-walked (your admission) yet had the audacity to give Spencer a lecture telling him to read more books and try field-walking is laughable. He knows more than you probably ever will.
I felt a tad sorry for you when you finally revealed you had done nothing other than visit sites and was going to invite you onto one of our (TimeSeekers) digs to gain some experience, but after your latest outburst that just isn't going to happen.
You read my WKLB comment as it was this forum I was referring to so went out of your way to try and humiliate me - not for the first time, just like you did with tsc, but I was referring to an archaeological forum that you wouldn't have even heard off as your knowledge is so poor. No it wasn't the Portal, I was winding you up there LOL.
You are obviously a troll so suggest you clear off and offend others elsewhere as you've been rumbled here. Off you go then and come back tsc - a real researcher!

Sanctuary, if only you knew how much joy you give.

You know nothing about me, or what I do or have done. And you never will.

You have got to your ripe old age and are still causing huge embarrassment with your posts. Some of your posts are flat out racist (I recall you used the N word on more than one occasion), or rages supporting UKIP and Trump. I remember you called Nigel 'a prick', you make stuff up (like the above rant about me) and you self promote at any opportunity.
The sadness is you think that what you do is 'digging'.
You are clueless. You are like an alsatian listening to classical music.

And 'Field walking' - lol. Classic.

You are so utterly clueless. You poor sod.

And, finally, although you deserve to know absolutely nothing about me, i'll let you know this. You know that tv program you are wetting yourself about watching on Wednesday, Marden & Cats Brain? I was part of that dig.
I hope that makes your viewing even more enjoyable!

- Inviting me to 'dig' with 'timeseekers' to 'gain some experience'.

lol.

And how many before that? If there were others than you lied to the forum when you owned up to none previously.

You get what you reap.

How can I put this simply, so you understand - You have never excavated an ancient monument. You simply clear gorse and reveal buried stones. It's donkey work.

Let me put this simply if you're back to rudeness.

If you think I've never excavated an ancient monument then you are far more stupid then I thought! Not only have I excavated them but gained the consents and approvals from all parties before the work could commence. What did you do - pack a bag of sandwiches and flask and turn up? The only donkey here is YOU!!

I'm done and you can go back to trolling.

I'll leave it there now and let others decide for themselves. Bye.

Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index