Unsung Forum »
Soundtracks To Our Lives W/E 11/01/03

43 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Ms W
94 posts

Re: Soundtracks To Our Lives W/E 11/01/03
Jan 13, 2003, 19:36
Odd week for me...been quite soppy in a girly type of way, been listenin to some normal stuff really

Mazzy Star - She Hangs Brightly

The Waterboys - Fishermans Blues....bought this on cd, not heard it for bloody years. I saw them do this album at Glastonbury in '89....sunshining..everyone swiging zider and dancing round without their tops on...even the men!I had a really great year that year.

MJ Cole- Back to mine......Cinematic Orchestra, Handsome boy MS, Zero 7, Outkast......lots of funky groovy things going on here....but miffed with the Commadores track right in the middle though...

Funki Porcini- The Ultimately Empty Million Pounds......."the psychedelicatessen is back in session" bloody bloody bloody great....funky groovy 60's jaaazzzzzzzzzz...type ninja style...reminds me in parts of lonnie smith type stuff......fanks fitz dude :-)...

Suck it and See...on Pussyfoot....ahem..really rude, funky dirty choons....nearly wet myself laughing with the phone sex conversation the other day....that woman just sounds sooooo bored! hehehe!!

Stars of the lid....listened to one of theirs in bed last night having just bout a cd player for my bedroom....and i just had the most wonderful sleep ever....praps thats why me perky.

The velvets and nico...wonder if anyone has ever done Nico on "Stars in their eyes"
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index