Unsung Forum »
Live Japan '91 Question

Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
rjrteb
9 posts

Re: Live Japan '91 Question
Nov 24, 2017, 08:51
I bought Live Japan 91 directly from HH when it first originally came out & I also received a CD-R - at the time I assumed they all were.

I've since bought it again when I discovered there were pressed CD's around & they weren't all CD-R's, so I have both now. All the artwork is the same & of the same print quality, just the difference in the disc.

Looking at the replies here it seems most people received pressed CD's - after I discovered pressed discs existed (until now) I presumed the first batch were CD-R's & a later batch were CD's, now I don't know...
LunarTunes
107 posts

Nov 24, 2017, 17:19
Thanks for the replies, everyone. And hey, at least one other person got this on CD-R direct from HH! I am convinced that this is legit and have decided to keep it. Of course, had I known it was a CD-R, I never would have bid on it since I already have it on CD-R thanks to a kind Member here years ago. Oh well. Now I have a CD-R with a label on it and I have the official artwork. One day, maybe I'll track down the pressed CD...
Carlos
Carlos
3884 posts

Nov 25, 2017, 17:23
Ordered mine here at HH (2004) and it's not a cd-r.
potjebier
16 posts

Dec 04, 2017, 18:39
I bought it through the Merchandiser (and submitted it to Discogs), it's definitely a proper pressed CD. As the receipt is from 2005, could it be HH did a (limited) re-run on CDr?
Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index