27 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Monganaut
Monganaut
2370 posts

Edited Oct 29, 2017, 17:15
Re: Soundtracks of Our Lives week ending 28 October 2017 CE
Oct 29, 2017, 16:57
This week has mostly been 'The Cope Less Travelled'. Thought I'd dig out all those Cope releases that don't get as much attention, and I gotta say, I kinda enjoyed it.

Cope .... An Audience With, Jehovahcoat Demos, Queen Elizabeth, Christ Vs Warhol, Black Sheep, Kiss My Sweet Apocalypse, Followers Of.., Vesuvio, Rite 2
Discover Odin

Dope - Geurilla Grow/ Cassette
Gotta say, the album Geurilla Grow has really been buffing me chuddies this week, perfect tunes fer headspace, out and about in nature near the noisier end of town. The cassette isn't as good as the album, but from the halfway point of The Dee Dee Ramone story, it could be an out-take from those Peggy era jams. If you've not heard the tape, it's up on you-twat...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=ZoMlnIeZ69U

Cope - Jehovahkill, Peggy, Autogeddon

Primitive Knot - Sub Temple Ov...

Can - The Singles

Think that's about all I can recall. Coil's Timemachines album/CD get a long overdue re-issue this week, woohoo, can replace my very tired old CD fer affordable money, not the daft requests up on Discogs etc....

Have a better One!!

P.S., anyone know whats up with Squid Tempest, not seen him around these here parts fer a while, he is OK isn't he ?
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index