Register
Unsung Forum »
DOPE hope

Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Glam Descendant
1539 posts

DOPE hope
Apr 26, 2017, 00:06
*If* the 12" is indeed a sampler, might a CD contain contents of vinyl + cassette? I can't do the math as I don't have the tape.
Andfurthermoreagain
Andfurthermoreagain
696 posts

Re: DOPE hope
Apr 26, 2017, 08:03
Glam Descendant wrote:
*If* the 12" is indeed a sampler, might a CD contain contents of vinyl + cassette? I can't do the math as I don't have the tape.

From the blurb on the back of the 12", it looks like only 1 track from there ('Drugs') will be on the forthcoming album
NickittenPierre
2 posts

Edited May 03, 2017, 07:35
May 02, 2017, 13:36
The era of tape is over now ... Now the CD is latest invention and everyone have the CD and knows about it.
Howburn Digger
Howburn Digger
986 posts

May 02, 2017, 17:23
NickittenPierre wrote:
The era of tape is over now ... Now the CD is latest invention and everyone have the CD and knows about it.

Perhaps someone should tell Julian. His last two physical releases have been 12" vinyl and a cassette tape.

The CD is the next big thing eh? It makes you wonder about The Iron Horse and the future of the Horseless Chariot. And bicycles too. It's all different down my neck of the woods NickittenPierre... I lie out on the lawn on summer afternoons reading The Rover, listening to the conductor frying bacon while the Savoy Havana Band rock the Pasdena Foxtrot. It's my favourite 78 rpm that my old Uncle Jimmy left me.

https://youtu.be/45lx4wkBgEo

Are you really suggesting these days are truly gone? I'd better tape some of those 78's before they go out of fashion and I run out of steel needles.
Unsung Forum Index