Head To Head
Register
Unsung Forum »
Young God start into the White Rabbit era of Swans reissues - various versions of lps/cds outon 4/12/15

Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Stevo
Stevo
6664 posts

Young God start into the White Rabbit era of Swans reissues - various versions of lps/cds outon 4/12/15
Oct 15, 2015, 19:02
http://younggodrecords.com/collections/frontpage/products/white-light-from-the-mouth-of-infinity-love-of-life-ltd-ed-vinyl-box-set-3cd-release

is the forthcoming box set containing White Light From The Mouth OF Infinity and Love of Life which will be released on 4th December on vinyl and cd. I think both come with a bonus cd of outtakes and unreleased material.

I do wish they would reissue the live '88 set Anonymous Bodies in An Empty Room since I missed it at the time. & I do love taht era's live stuff. It was the Children of God era band playing folk rock with acoustic instruments creeping in. Some of my favourite material ever, some of which was redone for inclusion on these lps. Though the band had changed significantly. Westberg is only on some of the material here. A guitarist called Clinton Steele who had previously been in Mary My Hope joined the band in his stead.

Still pretty great, very moving music.

Stevo
garerama
garerama
1104 posts

Re: Young God start into the White Rabbit era of Swans reissues - various versions of lps/cds outon 4/12/15
Oct 15, 2015, 19:29
Thanks for the heads up on that. Two fine albums where a reissue has been long overdue.
Unsung Forum Index