Jeez

35 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Captain Starlet
Captain Starlet
1110 posts

Re: Jeez
Dec 18, 2014, 21:37
What utter rubbish, sorry but that is! Why has Westboro church been allowed to bang their hate drums for so long?

Just had a thought about this actually. Why should the Muslim community even bother to speak out, it's not their fault some people are arseholes! The whole Muslim community is in no way accountable for the actions of people they have no connection with. Just like I have no reason to take responsibility for a white male killing someone in another part of the world. It's my choice to express my disgust at that, what you're doing here is saying that they should be compelled to speak up! Why should they? It's not their fault and I find it an appalling attitude that you, along with so many others, feel that they should be shouting out and acting against!

Most of the people you're referring to are normal men, women and children and yes they are shouting out, but just like every other non Muslim civilian are not planning to go over all rambo on the Taliban just because you don't like them!

Ask yourself this, if this wasn't a 'Muslim' situation would you be so vocal in insisting these people speak and act out or do you have an anti Muslim belief?
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index