Jeez

35 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Monganaut
Monganaut
2373 posts

Re: Jeez
Dec 17, 2014, 19:15
Nothing like the annual consumer fest to bring out the misanthrope in me.

I see and hopefully do small acts of kindness every day myself, but I just can't help feeling that we're being slowly swamped by the rise and tyranny of the mindless and the horror's that come along with the 'can't be arsed' consensus. Letting our 'democratic' leaders commit acts of war and terror in 'our' name. Many, many years ago, no-one I know wanted the UK to go to war in Iraq, many of us took to the streets to show our depth of feeling.
Were we listened to? Were we fuck!

We see it time and time again on an everyday level, a govenrment sponsored 'commitee' (costing millions of your tax pounds) looks into a particular policy, tell the government of the day it's a bad idea (bedroom tax) only then to be ignored by those in power who go ahead and do what they were advised not to anyway. See the financial scandle/ bankers greed bubble of a few years ago for evidence. Has anyone significant been held accountable or banged up for that fuckin' travesty that has wrecked tens of thousands of ordinary peoples lives. People who had little to do with their greedy decisions. No! why? Cos' the fuckin' government don't have the political or moral will to want to persue that. Yet. billions of pounds of your and my money get pumped into proping up failing financial institutions, and funding illegal wars whilst the government of the day cut everything your taxes should be paying for to the bone. Still, from their point of view, it's OK, right and good to bail out their mates in failing banks and businesses with multi million pound bonuses. If I fail at work, I get the sack. If these cunts fail, they get a golden handshake and a chairmanship of some other useless cuntporation.

As a race, I really feel like humanity is starting to act as a planetary pathogen, some self seving, but stupid virus that is slowly and tortuously killing it's host and every other life form with it. We really, really need to stop being so wrapped up in ourselves, and our tiny tiny lives, and start thinking as a planetary organism. i.e, what's good for one is good for all. I don't know of another ball of water that's as teamiing with life as our dear little planet. No-one is better than anyone, or anything, we've gotta kick against that little nugget planted in our noggin's from an early age. "So and so knows better" cos' he's been to/studied at/paid off/buggerd/raped whatever. Fuck That!

I know I'm being immensely naive, and long may I continue to think in such a way, cos' otherwise, I'm gonna be swamped with the fuckin' despair and pointlessness of the situation.

Small acts of kindness never really amount to anything other than small acts of kindness. In and of themselves they never snowball into anything more significant or lasting. Everyone goes away with a short lived rosey sensation, and that's about the long and short of it.

Maybe ebola or some other such flu like epidemic is just what we need to wipe us out, manage our numbers, destroy our technological advantage and reduce us to the tiny tiny ants in the eco system we really are. We are after all, just hairless apes.

I have two beautiful kids, both now grown into wonderful, kind and considerate young adults, and I honestly despair at the world we've introduced them to. The fuckin' rise of the nutter is just relentless. I can honesty say I feel more and more helpless with every passing year to change anything.
Big business and religious intolerance are rampant, as is environmental devastation (usually in the pursuit of 'money') and all are fuckin' us up big time. People we were once supposed to doff our caps and show deference to, who were our 'betters' (yeah, fuck that/you! has always been my attitude) are finally being shown to be the self surving filthy peado cunts we always knew them to be, and the 'good, honest' folk who scapegoated them are shown up to be just as bad for turning a blind eye and letting the filth shits get away with it.

We really, really need to cut the head off this hydra we've allowed to rise from the cess pit. Focus on the cunts in power at home first, who, let's not forget, only 'rule the roost' cos' of our own stupid apathy when it comes to voting (our only real democratic say in how things are runapart from consuming). I know the choice is a case of the least vile to vote in, but if you don't use it, these parasitic self surving rapists are what we end up with. In real terms, their hold on power is tenuous at best. That's why they are hell bent on distracting our tiny ape brains to stop us coming to the realisation that we could really take them out at any fuckin' time we like. Their mandate is to keep us running scared, worried and afeared, which in turn keep us consuming and thinking ourselves into tiny circles. Anything to distract us from the truth of what they are about. Hey!, what we do, it's ALL in YOUR interest matey boy. We'll keep eroding your civil liberties and community power cos' we now what's bet for you, honest (fingers X'd behind back), we're your government, we only do this cos' we care for you (lie).

Maybe it's time to introduce a law that banishes the 'professional' politician, and only accepts people with some real worthwhile experience and understanding of everyday and normal life outside the 'Westminster bubble'. People with no vested interests, or axes to grind. The expenses scandle of several years ago shows us politicians true colors to a T. Westminster is nothing but a self serving and corrupting influence on all who enter it's orbit. Nothing gets done, cos' prime minister Johnny and his cohorts don't really want it to happen.It'll cost them the promised chairmanship of FUK U International, or whomever they are cosying up with to sort themselves out with a job once their time in office is over. Leaving office should be like the the reign of Keltoi kings. Once you've done your bit, fuckin' off with his/her head, and chuck em' in a pit.

Fuckin' 'ell, I've gotta calm down. Once the touch paper is lit, I fuckin' lose it. As you can imagine, I'm a barrel of laughs down the pub.

Next on big brother.....
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index